[ 7 ]

Another day
Again a new day and new problems , just want a break from . Y/n wake up with a pale face , she wasn't felling good but it's normal for her . Y/n stand up and somehow she reached the bathroom . She took her medicine bottle ...

" Finsihed really fast "

Y/n said as a small smile creep on her face as tears in her eyes

" I'm coming with you mom , just few more days "

She get ready and left her apartment

She was walking in the collage hallway ignoring that others making fun of her or talking shit about her . Everyday she try to keep herself strong that's why they think that even if they hurt her , she won't cry .

Everyone judge her without knowing how she  really is .

Flashback ( when y/n was 12 )

Y/n might be small by her age but she seems more  mature than her age .she easily understand what to say or do in that setuation

Y/n was use to get ignored as she get ignored by her mom , dad and everyone in famliy . They don't notice her until she not doing something wrong and say it four to five time ,they even forgot to give her food . It was nothing for her .

She don't really have a good conversation with her father , they use to show the outside world that how great parents are they . Every time Y/n try to defend herself they just make her shut up and act like she never said something

Just for outside world they were good family but Y/n only know what's real or maybe she think like that cuz she was little .

Time fly and y/n started felling alone ,there was one who could understand how she feels . She use to smile but she always cry at night . If she sleep then people say she's lazy. If she eat people call her fat . If she draw instead of study ,they say that study even she study for 12 hours straight .

She stared to feel depressed at the age of 12 were lot of kids play and Don't care about world .

Again after 2 years later

She was all dead Inside , locked in her room ,her mom don't like her way of dressing and the way she walk , talk she use to say that she's ugly . But now these words were not even a bit hurt her , she have heard alot of thighs in the time

15 Y/o Y/n

Now Y/n turn 15 and that one day she met bts and her whole life changed .she stared to feel happy . She don't feel depressed , she can laugh openly now .

After she turn 18 , she stared to live alone . But still she was happy but after bts leave her she feel all those things again . She was happy for thier new friend .

__________

It's too much for now 👁️👄👁️✨ and I'm sorry again ,I was thinking to stop the story here but now I think to write it till end

Thanks for reading 💜