[ 2 ]

Days passed and Y/n health started getting worst .Y/n open her front door . waking in the rain with umbrella , earphones plugged in , it's all cold ,Y/n look at her side , it's a restaurant  .A flashback rushed in her mind

Flashback ( 25 December ) 2 years ago

" Hey guys , let's hangout . it's been awhile since I last meet you'll "  Y/n said as the voice come from another line " sorry Y/n ,we are a little busy"  tae said " ahh no problem ,take care ." She hang-up the phone .she sigh looking at her room .no lights ,no decoration , nothing ,just darkness .Y/n stand up and went to her kitchen and open the refrigerator but there's nothing to eat .

Y/n grab her keys and open the main door ..after that Y/n grab some cup noodles and make her way to home .Y/n look at her side and found some persons who seems to be known by Y/n .Y/n look closely and it's .... BTS with Lisa in a restaurant , having fun , eating , drinking .Y/n eyes are emotionless .she isn't suprised at all cuz she know how many times they faked that they are busy .Y/n always hear annoyed voice mixed when they talk to her .

She always thinks that ' maybe I'm boreing so no one wanna hang-out with me ' , it's started to snow now and weather become cold and cold .She keep on staring at thin through the glass window until one of them notice her .they all look at her .she fake a smile at them and make her way to her home .all alone ....

That night Y/n eat only a cup noodles ..all alone  .she started thinking that darkness and her shadow is her friends now

" Are u okey ma'am " a voice make her come out of thoughts ,she look at the person and noded " sorry ,I just zoned out , I'm sorry for disturbing "
She said as she walk off . She just smile through the pain .

" anti depression ..." Y/n read the label if the pills .she take it and went to shopkeeper and paid the money .and the day pass by .

Y/n grab some 2-3 drinks and make her way to home

( Next day )
Y/n wake up with a headache ,she look at her side table , it's some drinks and chips was filling the table .Y/n grab some medicine .she get ready with a good new face ...fake one ...a totally fake personality Y/n show to society .Y/n look outside . it's raining ...wow . she grab her umbrella and walk to the streets making her way to the school all the way looking down .

Y/n is always scared to look infront of her cuz she thinks that she might saw something painful like she always do.

She stoped at her tack , it's her collage intrence . She entered the hallway , she look up , it's her class , Y/n take her usual seat from 2 years .No interest listing to teacher again .

She is like , always in herself . No ons knows so many things about her ... Not even her mom .All of a sudden a flashback reply in her mind again

Flashback -1 year ago , Y/n bday

" Happy Birthday ..... To me " Y/n said blowing a candle which was on a small cupcake . She is celebrating her birthday alone . She checked her phone again like 50th time and as always no message . The group chat is all quite from like 1 and half year . It's 10 : 56 she got a call but it's from company . Hah , what do u think , I've got a wish call on my birthday . Well I think she doesn't exist in anyone eyes now .

She called BTS and tell that she is going to throw a party , didn't tell her it's her birthday but instead of reply " yes " they just said " we're busy , don't disturb Y/n , pls " the person from the other line said " beep ' and the phone cut
" I guess I'm alone now " she said to herself and eat the cupcake alone . She was looking at the sky until she got a notification .

' jimin_ie has created a post ' Y/n open it and not getting surprised that he Posted a photo of BTS and Lisa eating a cake ,and the caption was " happy 1st friendship anniversary BTS with Lisa , our only best friend " she turn off her phone and keep on looking at the sky . Tears dripping down from her eyes ' maybe I'm not good enough to be thir best friend '

Y/n went back to reality as the bell rang , all the students started leaving to cafeteria so do y/n
,Y/n grab her food and went to school terrace , and have her lunch , alone again ...

And the another day end ...
--------------------------------------------------
나는 그것을 쓰는 방법을 몰랐지만 나는 그것을했고 나는 그것을 좋아하기를 바랍니다.
단어 : 819
💜💜💜💜💜💜