[8]

Present

Past few days , Y/n keep an eye on " him "as she suspect that " he " might could be her ' note friend ' but she also think that it's useless cuz he already got a really good and nice friend then why would he even need a ugly friend like her .

Another day of collage

As always Y/n found the letter in her locker but this time this wasn't a normal letter .

" He wants to meet me ?"

Said y/n still grabbing the letter . She becomes happy a bit

In the class

she keep on thinking that who this could be and finally she going to get to know who is this .

Whole class Y/n keep on daydreaming . Finally the bell ring sound can br heard through the hallway , that means it's lunch time ..

Y/n stand up starting to went to cafeteria but she remembers about the letter ..

?? Pov. ( I won't tell now 😏)

Finally after these years , I finally get courage to tell her about my feelings . I hope she accepte me and forgive me after what I did ....

Author pov

Y/n clime the stairs as her heartbeat increase after ever step .

She walk around just to find a guy wearing black hoddie and a cap .he was  backfacing her . Looking at the view from top .

" Hey "

Y/n said as the guy turn around making y/n eyes widened

" Wait ... So it's Y-You "
" Umm hey ..Y/n , long time no see "

' Who is he , what you'll think '
_________________________________________

My head started to spin while writing it .
So I guess it's enough for today ✨ thanks for reading ✨