sweet kisses

Newts pov.
The last week was really hard for Thomas and me. Since Alby has been stung, I have loads of work to do and I can't spend much time with my boyfriend.

He doesn't have much time as well because  he is out in the maze for as long as possible, trying to solve it.

Today, everyone wanted us to relax because they noticed how much stress we have.

We are sitting at the small lake, we have in the glade, my head is laying on Thomas' lap, his hands are playing with my hair.

The birds are chirping in the background as I watch the cloudless blue sky and breathe in the warm air.

Thomas leans down to me and presses a feather-like kiss to my nose, then I feel his lips on my forehead, my cheeks, all over my face. The soft kisses tickle and cause me to giggle.

"What?", Thomas asks, laughing.

"Nothing.", I answer, still smiling widely.

"You are so beautiful, honey." Thomas' words cause me to blush.

A few seconds later, I feel his lips on mine, moving in a sweet, loving kiss. His mouth travels down my jaw, my neck. My head doesn't lay on his lap anymore, now it is laying in the grass, Thomas laying next to me.

He comes closer again and presses more kisses to my neck, then my collar bone, until his lips find their way back to mine.

His hands roam all over my body, while I pull him even closer. Every part of my body tingles and I can't help but smile. I love Thomas so much, it hurts. My heart feels like it's being squeezed, butterflies errupt in my stomach.

"I love you so much, Thomas." I look into his brown eyes, that look at me with nothing but love.

"I love you more, Newtie."

***
I hope, you like it.