Chapter 36

This takes place after Battle for Love (I'm publishing here for convenience)

Lavanya was playing with her baby girl Pari , She was smiling thinking of how things turned out to be

Lavanya was playing with her baby girl Pari , She was smiling thinking of how things turned out to be. She loves her baby girl so much. She picked up Pari and kissed her Forehead , Pari gave her a toothless cute smile.

"My baby, mom loves you so much and will always love you , your mom is always here for you so don't you worry my angel" said Lavanya while clutching Pari towards her with a big smile on her have

"Lav Are you telling her that I won't be there , Pari your dad too would be there for you, always" said Harsh looking at their baby who was laying on Lav's hands

"Harsh did you ever think we would ever end up here with our baby , I never thought this would reach here and now it looks so beautiful" said Lavanya smiling at Harsh , she looked heavenly which made him smile too.

"Our starting was not the best and I would have never predicted that we would end up here, I never thought by the starting that we would be here with our baby in your arms" said Harsh with a smile which turned smile.

"I truly wish that some things were different for us, it would have made things much more beautiful and perfect, I really wish that I didn't end up hurting you like I did, I really wish I could take that back" said Harsh

"Shh" said Lavanya in a melodic whisper and placed her fingers on Harsh's lips. Harsh placed a small kiss on her fingers and she smiled at him. She placed Pari in the cot she layed out for Pari. She laid Pari and turned towards Harsh. Harsh was kneeling to Lavanya's level as she was sitting in the bed.

"Don't say like that Harsh please don't" said Lavanya in her hypnotizing tone . He looked straight into her eyes, she could see the regret in his eyes.

"I'm at fault, I should not have done the things I've done, I have hurt you so much and i don't deserve an angel like you, it hurts to think how much pain I have given you blinded by rage" said Harsh and Lavanya nodded negatively.

"I've hurt you so much, I really wished I didn't do that and instead thought like a sane person for a second, things would have been different if I had just done that for a second" said Harsh and Lav gave him a helpless look

"I'm sorry Lav for hurting you like I did, you deserve all the happiness in the world and not even a bit of pain, I'll always try to make it up to you by giving all the happiness you deserve, I don't want to lose you Lav, I love you so much" said Harsh

"I love you too Harsh and don't say like that, please don't" said Lav holding his hands tight.

"I'm sorry Lav , I always will be but please don't go away from me , I don't think that I would be able to survive that pain , I would just die" said Harsh holding Lav's hands and she looked at him with sadness.

"Harsh , please don't say things like that , I wont leave you and that's my promise , I will be here with you and you need not worry about that , Just stop saying things like this , it hurts me a lot too" said Lav and Harsh nodded agreeing with her.

Lav kissed on Harsh's forehead and Harsh slowly touched her cheeks with his thumbs. She smiled at him and kissed his hands. She got up and so did Harsh. She looked at her sleeping Daughter.

"I need to go , Pari is sleeping so I will call the helper " said Lav

"No need , don't worry I'm here for a while and i will be with her" said Harsh and Lav nodded with a smile on her face.

Lav was smiling big seeing the after daughter duo together, it was heavenly view to see which could melt anyone heart effortlessly . She started walking away with a smile and Harsh smiled seeing his angelic daughter sleeping peacefully, he wanted to save her from everything bad in the world.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I have your attention. This might seem cheesy but it will turn crazy in a few. This is all the justification I can give so.... Yeah. Anyway don't forget to vote. I must say that my writing style has changed a bit to the crazy side so excuse that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The night fell in Daksesh , the moonlight shine towards the palace. Lav stood near the window of the room and Pari was sleeping. Lav was totally mesmerized by the beauty of the night sky fell upon there.

She felt a hands hugging her from behind. She knew who the person was, the scent of his was intoxicating and she could recognise that scent anyday effortlessly. He held her tight towards him with no plans to leave her. She could feel his breathes all over her shoulders.

"Harsh" she whispered slowly , it was nearly inaudible but he could hear her.

"The sky is so beautiful with the stars twinkling above us, the moon shining so beautifully, here we are together with our Princess, it just feels so perfect and everything seems to heavenly to me" said Lavanya in a hypnotizing voice.

"It's perfect because you are in it, you make everything near you so perfect and you spread your sparkle wherever you go, you and Pari are my world and nothing can change that ever, it's true that everything seems so heavenly, it's because you both are in it" said Harsh

They both stared at the sky for a while and then decided to get some sleep later. Harsh kissed Lavanya's forehead and she smiled. He hugged her and both got some sleep.

A lady walked towards a place where no one was present. She covered her face so no one could recognise her. She stood in a place and waited. Another lady with covered face came upto her. Both of them looked around to make sure that no one is present. The second lady gave a small vial to the first lady.

"This is very dangerous so be cautious while using it, I know that this is for something vicious but still think twice before doing anything crazy and irreversible" said The second lady and walked away. The first lady nodded in an eerie way.

So welcome to the crazy 5 part "the aftermath" chapters

So welcome to the crazy 5 part "the aftermath" chapters. These are going to get crazy and I absolutely love writing it.

Please do checkout my Podcast "Dashverse" . I have given an insight to the journey so do check it out!! It's available on Spotify

 I have given an insight to the journey so do check it out!! It's available on Spotify