EPILOGUE

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hunt! You ready yet?" Jordan called out from the living room. "We've gotta hit the road babe. It's getting late."

"Almost. I'll be out in a second." She replied. Lexi finally came out of her room dressed in white polo neck crop top and black high-waisted jean.

Jordan let out a low whistle when he saw her, "You look so good." He pulled her in and nuzzled her neck.

"I always do." Lexi smirked. "You don't look to bad yourself." She eyed him shamelessly soaking in his exposed muscles through the yellow shirt and white Bermuda pats he was wearing.

"Oh please, you know I look smoking hot, and you can't resist yourself." Her lover smirked back.

"I know I'll mange somehow, but how will you, after knowing I'm wearing your favourite red lacy thong." Lexi whispered sexily in Jordan's ear.

"Oh fuck it. Now I really don't care if we're getting late or not. I want you, here and now." Jordan pushed Lexi against the dining table.

He clutched her by her waist and set her down onto the table. Lexi shivered lightly at its cool contact. He kissed slow kisses all across her neck. Lexi threw her head back in pleasure as his fingers traced her spot over her jeans.

She clutched his hand to prevent him from moving further. Biting her lip and majorly hating her decision, Lexi mouthed, "Babe, now who's getting late? Come on! Let's hit the road." She trapped him in his own words.

"You and that mouth of yours are going to be the death of me one day." Jordan shook his head in disappointment before backing up from her.

Lexi smirked before getting off the table, straightening her hair and.

"You love torturing me, don't you?" Jordan sighed.

"Why is that even a question?" Lexi chuckled before dragging her suitcase behind her and exiting her apartment with Jordan at her heels with his.

The duo piled their bags in the trunk of Lexi's car before setting off on their quick three day trip to Philadelphia for Jordan's birthday. The couple had been together for a little over three years.

Three very happy years. There were definitely a few ups and downs here and there, but the two of them faced them together, like an unstoppable force. Sure there were a few bumps along the road, but they got over it and left it in the past.

"Hey babe, can we make a quick stop at...."Jordan began, but Lexi cut him off.

"At Chick-fil-A? Yupp. We'll go through the drive through." she completed his words for him. Jordan grinned at her. Lexi really did know him extremely well.

The relationship did them both good. Jordan eased into it as quickly as possible. Lexi needed her space and her independence, which he understood and respected. And Lexi, she learned to trust and give herself wholly to her partner. She learned to love herself a little more every time Jordan told her he loves her.

After spending two hours on the road, they finally reached Jordan's family home.

"Hey there love birds!" Meredith opened the door.

"Hey there birthday boy!" Audra yelled from the back.

"Hi kids! I'm so glad you two have finally arrived." Sarah gushed before pulling both Jordan and Lexi into a hug at once.

Sarah was more than a mother figure to Lexi. And She held a very special place in Lexi's heart, just like her husband David did. Lexi tried mending her relationship with her own mother, but she wasn't too successful. At least they came back to talking terms.