Bonus Chapter 1- The Wedding

"Okay, time for veil." Kylie said. She picked up the shoulder-length and placed it gently onto my head, securing it with my tiara. She spun my chair around gently, so I could face the mirror.

"You look perfect." Her voice choked with emotion.

I was stunned after looking at my reflection. It was everything I wanted and ever dreamed off.

After hours of dress shopping with Kylie and Jenny, I finally settled down on my dress. I was wearing a slightly off-white, strapless dress which had a corset back with a zipper holding it in place. The zip was hidden under a series of faux pearl buttons.

It had a mermaid style lower half which clung tightly across my waist and flowed freely below. The dress was big and poofy. Exactly like the one I always wanted.

I was wearing light make-up and my hair, which I had cut short was flowing freely across my shoulders with light beach waves

I was wearing light make-up and my hair, which I had cut short was flowing freely across my shoulders with light beach waves. Both my hair and veil were shoulder-length.

A few tears occupied my eyes.

"Hey now! No crying. You'll ruin my make-up." Jenny scolded playfully from behind.

"Okay, okay miss bossy. I won't." I dabbed away my tears gently and chuckled.

"Listen Lexi, I never really got a chance to say thank you for letting me be your maid of honour." Jenny began.

"Stop. You're like my sister. Heck after today we will be sisters! I couldn't think of anyone else for the job." I said before hugging her.

Mia and Olive were also my bridesmaids alongside Jenny. Why wasn't Kylie a part of the bridal party you ask?

Cut to flashback scene, a few weeks ago.

"So, how's the wedding planning going on kids?" Kylie asked as she entered my office.

"Great actually. We have a favour to ask you." Jordan stated.

"I'm not going to be your wedding photographer." She answered, sitting down on the chair in front of us. "I'm gonna be your bridesmaid. Repeat after me. Bride's"

"Bride's" Jordan and I said together to humour her.

"Maid." She said.

"Maid." We chorused.

"Bridesmaid." Kylie chuckled.

"Wedding officiate." Jordan and I told her together.

"Yes! Exactly!" Kylie said without realising. "Wait, what?"

"Kyles, we want you to be our wedding officiate." I told her with a huge grin on my face.

"Are you guys serious?" She covered her face with her palm.

"You were the one who finally brought us together." Jordan said. "You were our biggest supporter since day one. We couldn't find a better someone else to officiate us."