"A SUMMER TO REMEMBER" ♡

001.
INDICA MONROE
in mm ♡

it was around 2 in the morning. my cousin, my friends, and i were at a bnb. we were all in the bathroom rolling up, about to smoke in here. i heard dinner time by g herbo blaring from the speakers in the distance.

"yo indica, stand on the toilet and put this over the smoke detector." my cousin, ayanna, said. she handed me a plastic bag.

"you sure that shit gone work?" cat asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"worked at every other telly or bnb i went to." ayanna replied with a shrug. i climbed onto the toilet and covered the smoke detector as adelyn began to light the L. i climbed down, and adelyn passed it to me after taking a couple hits.

i pulled out my phone and recorded myself as i took a few hits, then showed the rest of my friends in the camera. i posted it to my story, then passed it .

"wait bitch did you post it?" adelyn asked. "i didnt even check to see if i look g—

"word to my mother you always do this shit." cat said, as she hit the blunt. "shut up, you always look good."

"let's take mirror pictures." ayanna suggested.

"who's taking them?" cat asked, and raised an eyebrow as she passed the blunt to ayanna.

"indica got the best phone." adelyn said.

we all started fixing ourselves up for the pictures. i started snapping a couple.

these girls were my life. i was with them 24/7. we had recently just graduated high school a couple weeks ago, and moved into our first apartment together.

i scrolled through all of them first, then showed them how the pictures came out.

 "we gotta post these

"we gotta post these." ayanna said hitting the L before passing it back to me.

"bet you can't name a better friend group!" cat said, and stuck up her middle fingers.

we finished up smoking, and walked out of the bathroom to the party. this bnb was huge and packed with people.

"bitch i'm high as fuck." ayanna said, and chuckled. her eyes was redder than the rest of ours.

"y'all, look at them niggas over there." cat said, and nodded her head in their direction.

on the couch sat four boys smoking in rotation, while rolling up another one. one of them in particular caught my eye. he was brownskin with some long ass legs. he had on a nice black sweater. it was too dark for me to be able to tell the brand, with some black jeans, and fearless jordan 1s.