"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED" PT. 1 ♡

015

015.
INDICA MONROE

i stretched my arms, and my eyes slowly fluttered open. i slowly sat up, realizing deangelo wasn't in bed with me anymore. i suddenly started to feel like shit. i rolled my eyes, realizing that i was hungover. i looked over to the nightstand beside me, and seen my phone. as soon as i noticed it, i snatched it quickly.

"hey siri, facetime deangelo." i said, as i grabbed my phone.

"making a facetime call to deangelo." the phone began to rang, and after 3-4 rings he picked up.

"you finally up." he said with a chuckle, he looked like he was in a store. "how'd you sleep, beloved?"

"shut up." i mumbled, as i rubbed my forehead. "bad, my whole body is sore." i complained, as i yawned.

"cause i put in work, son." he replied cockily, cheesing all in the camera 'n shit.

"yeah yeah, whatever." i replied, and rolled my eyes. "where you at?"

"i left this morning to get you a plan b." he said. "unless you wanna have my baby, then ion mind."

"boy— no i don't want no baby!" i replied.

"sure as hell wanted it last night, the way i had you cummin' all over this di—

"can you shut the fuck up?!!" i exclaimed cutting him off. "you're in a whole store!"

"so?" he asked, and raised an eyebrow. still smiling showing off his pearly whites.

had his ass pussywhipped. 😏

"you look good." i said. i was admiring his face through the camera, as he looked to the left and spoke to somebody. it sounded like rico, but it also sounded like fuckin' demonte so i don't know.

"thankyou mama." he replied and looked back at the phone. he blew me a kiss.

"that's indica?" i heard.

"yea, here." he replied, and handed the phone to whoever was speaking. rico's face popped in the camera with a goofy ass smile, showing off his grills.

"wassup indica." he greeted as he did a lil dance in the camera.

"you off a perc or sumn?" i asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"mind your business." he replied. "you fuckin' my mans? he retorted.

"boy— mind ya damn business." i replied, and mugged him.