"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" ♡

020

020.
CATRINA KONG

i drove with tears in my eyes. my heart pounding the closer and closer i got to my fathers house. my family were the last group of people i wanted to see. especially after everything they put me through. but after what i did, i kind of deserve it, right?

my phone began to ring, and i took a quick glance at it. surprisingly, it was slim. i sighed and thought before picking up.

was it worth it?

knowing slim i knew he wasn't gonna yell at me, cause he simply just didn't care enough. i paused, and took a deep breath before picking up the phone.

"hello?" i said into the phone.

"cat, i'm not tryna be like everyone else right now." slim started, making me roll my eyes. "but what the fuck is you doing?"

"helping everyone out." i replied with a shrug, as i focused on the road. one thing about me was i couldn't drive for shit.

"nigga... helping out?" he asked and looked at me sideways. "you got everybody out lookin' for ya stupid ass. plus, you can't even fuckin' drive right, what the fuck you doing drivin' a car?"

"slim, the last thing i wanna hear right now is a fuckin' lecture." i said with a sigh.

"you know, this coulda been avoided if you didn't fuck with my mans right?" he asked, stating the FUCKING OBVIOUS

"yes slim, i know that." i said calmly with a big fake smile, trying not to lose my shit and crash this damn car. "and i told you a million times that i'm sor—

"cat, i promise you i don't give a fuck." he replied in the most blunt tone ever. "but i don't want you goin' back to that nigga's house." he continued.

"i don't care." i simply said stubbornly, and sped up the car.

"you've always been a piece of fuckin' work." i heard him mutter under his breath.

"huh?" i asked, acting like i didn't hear him.

"nothing, yo." he replied quickly. "catrina, why can't you jus listen to niggas and turn the car the fuck around?"

"what i tell you about my first name?" i asked annoyed.

"you blowing mines right now, so it was necessary." he replied, with a mug.

my heart rate sped up, as i got closer and closer to the block i used to live on. the block where my dickhead ass dad lived.