Beach House Part 1

Gina walked out of Holt's office, carrying a plastic bag. Jake looked at it carefully and said "Interesting. Very, very interesting." Jake turned to look at you and Amy. "Guys, Captain Holt has no pants on."

"Um... What?" you asked, looking at Holt.

"He has no pants on, is what. Here are the facts: At 11:55am, Captain Holt walked past us holding a hot bowl of soup. At 12:03pm, I heard him yell. Then, at 12:07, he called Gina into his office. She entered, holding nothing. One minute later, she left holding an opague bag. Captain Holt's pants were in that bag. His knees are in the breeze. He's in his undies" explained Jake.

"That evidence is circumstantial" said Amy.

"Oh, so you guys want visual confirmation?" Jake asked.

"No" you said at the same as Amy.

"Done" said Jake.

Jake walked into Holt's office. "Hey, Captain. I just need you to sign something at my desk real quick."

"Just leave it on the couch. Dismissed" said Holt.

"Okay" Jake said.

Jake re-entered the office five minutes later and said "Sir, you're going to freak. Yo-Yo Ma is in the precinct, and he's giving out autographs."

"Yo-Yo Ma is on tour in Australia right now" said Holt, not looking up from his desk.

"Sir, I'm choking on a lozenge! I'm gonna die!" said Jake, running into Holt's office, holding his hand around his throat.

Charles ran in after him. "I got you, Jake!"

"No, no. Stop! I swallowed it. It's fine" Jake said.

Jake walked into Holt's office again, carefully carrying a bowl of soup. "Hey, hey. I made you another bowl of soup since you spilled yours earlier, but you're going to have to come over here to get it" said Jake, sitting on the couch.

"All right, Peralta, I'm sick of you wasting time, so, yes, I spilled some minestrone on my pants, and I'm sitting in my underwear. Happy?" asked Holt.

"Yes!" said Jake, spilling the soup over his pants.

Five minutes later you walked into the office holding a file. "Sir, I need you to sign off on -"

"Look at us, just three people with pants on having a normal conversation" said Jake.

"Yep. No story here" Holt said.

Jake walked into the breakroom

Jake walked into the breakroom. "Hello, everybody. In my hands, I hold the driving directions to this year's detectives-only getaway."

"Give it a cool name, Jake" said Charles excitedly.

"All right, detectives-only getaway - d-o-g, dog, dog party - Dog party '15" said Jake, placing the directions down on the table.

"Woof, woof, woof!" Charles said.

"Big shout-out to Charles Boyle for hosting us at his beach house this year" you said, and everyone clapped.

"You should really thank my ex-wife. We split it in the divorce. I get it from December to February" said Charles. "Winter B-house! Woof, woof, woof!"

"Yeah, that's not really catching on" you said.

"As always, there will be no spouses, no bosses, no work -" said Jake.

"No bedtimes. Within reason" interrupted Amy.

"All right, Santiago's feeling rowdy. Who else is feeling it?" Jake asked.

"I can't wait. This weekend, I am vacation Terry. No kids, no responsibilities. I'm just a balloon floating in the great blue sky, and I am untethered" said Terry.

"And just to clarify, how untethered is vacation Terry from his wife?" asked Gina.

"Very tethered" Terry answered.

"All right, anyone else have questions?" you asked. "Hitchcock, Scully, you've been weirdly silent."

"We didn't want to say anything that would get us uninvited" said Scully.

"Smort. All right, get pumped, people. Dog party '15, ooh-ooh!" said Jake.

Everyone cheered loudly.

-----------------

After the drive to Charles' beach house, everyone was relaxing in the living room.

"Welcome to Chateau Boy-Al. Eleanor told me to keep the place clean, but I don't care. Mommy's out of town, and we're gonna party" said Charles.

"You call your ex-wife mommy?" asked Gina.

"Not consciously" Charles answered.

Terry lay down on one of the couches, dressed in a colourful dressing gown. "This will do just fine."

"You brought pineapple?" asked Rosa, sitting down next to him.

"Well, the fanny runs deep. I am prepared for any vacation situation. I've got a bottle opener, sunscreen, inflatable neck pillow." Terry gasped. "Wait, are we having... fondue?"

"Tight" said Rosa.

Amy walked over to Gina. "Gina, you ready to party or what?" she asked, holding up two glasses.

"Don't mind if I-" Gina said, trying to take one of the glasses, but Amy snatched it away and drank it both drinks. "Whoa. Dang."

"Ah! You're two shots behind, Linetti" said Amy, walking away.

Jake walked in. "What up, party people?"

Everyone cheered loudly.

"You know how I'm always saying it ain't a real party till your boss shows up unexpectedly? Well, it's a party" said Jake, as you filled up your glass.

"What are you talking about?" you asked as Holt walked in.

"Hello, party people. Peralta told me to say that" said Holt.

"Yeah, I did" said Jake. He began to sing. "Ain't no party like a Captain Holt party 'cause a Captain Holt party is a total surprise to everyone"