CONNOR

Hey! It's been almost a year since I end this book and I got a suggestion for you:

How would you feel about an alternative book in which Connor would be the male lead instead of Brett?

If I'm being fair, when I first started this story  Connor was supposed to be way less important than what it turned out to be. Just Norah's brother and create a cute friendship with Alyson. But in all honestly the more I write about him the more I like him and him and Alyson developed an unique chemistry I didn't contemplate in the beginning, to the point at times they peg to me like a couple themselves... And I've seen some of you ship them as well. I really struggled with the idea of making them the main couple but in the end this was the story of Brett and Alyson.

So here's the thing: It would be the same book in the first chapters (same characters, same situations...) but at some point it will diverted from this storyline and develop in one that would be about Connor and Alyson.

This protect occurred me a few months ago and I'd been thinking about it since then. I even thought of the name, it would be: My Unrequired  Crush (to follow the same line as this one ;p) but I'm also all ears to suggestions if you think of a better name.

Let me know which one of this covers would you fancy more

How does that sound?

I don't know when would I be able to do that but for now I'd just love to read your thoughts on this idea and see if it's worth pursuing.

_____________________________

♡♡ IT'S OUT NOW, MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT ON MY PROFILE ♡♡

_____________________________

Love
Siara