Bonus part || 4th of July

Dedicated to jaimemona for been so supportive <333

The summer air carried a hidden anticipation, a cheerful hint in the afternoon's enviroment surrounding our table

The summer air carried a hidden anticipation, a cheerful hint in the afternoon's enviroment surrounding our table. The hot wheather doing little to stop our chill mood and laughs. We've set the table on the cute little garden the Ryder's beach house had and as the sun was setting the better we felt out here.

Norah, -whose hair was purple now- had take charge in the kitchen, saying she got it all under control and only calling for help from time to time, to wich Macy gladly was there to gave her a hand. Lydia and I had prepared the table since the boys decided us preparing the dinner was the perfect moment to disappear God knows were.

Brett and Hunter had been here for a couple of days now, enjoying their bro time or whatever. Norah, Macy and I had arrived this very morning and it's only been a couple hours since we go picked Lydia to the train station. It was the first time her and Hunter reunited in months since she's been coursing in Cambridge this year and they decided to split while they're appart. Unlike my friends, that had gone through all the cons of how hard it is to have a relationship in a distance... and even harder it is to keep it. But they managed.

Lydia and Hunter have it more difficult, tho, with them being in different continents and all; so they'd agreed in taking a break, yet when they reunited they were all over each other as if wanting to make up the lost time. It was funny how nervous Hunter was yet in the moment she get off that train it all vanished.

Once more, I thanked God both Brett and I got in USC. I would had gone crazy with the long distance relationship.

It was weird yet familiar to be all together again after a whole course where we've all moved on separedly. I missed this. I missed them all and surprisingly it all fit as if we never took that year appart. When we scheduled this small trip I never would had thought things will be this great from the very beginning.

But I love it.

Ever since classes ended some weeks ago and we returned home, I haven't seen much of Brett. He went out on a family escape and then came here with Hunter while I took this time to spend time with Granny, whom I missed like crazy this course, and then when eventually Macy and Norah when they too came back. I was still yet to met with Connor since he was on a trip but I hoped I'll get to see him when we get back.

We didn't waste our time here, ever since we arrived we've been at the beach as soon as we brought our things off the car. The lovely thing about this house is not only how big it is, but also that it's only like fifty feet from the beach. It had only a line of houses between now that I'm learning to float the beach seemed thousand times more apealing. Also, I get to see Brett shirtless. That's also a plus.

We went pick up Lydia after lunch and as I said we parted from the reunited couple who found us a couple hours later at the fair. The fair had been awesome and fun, a rebonding experience for sure, but now were just chilling, waiting for the fireworks that would close off a perfect day.