3- All These Niggas

All these niggas actin' like they with that shit
I ain't stuntin' these niggas
Lamb' truck sittin' so low had to crouch my back
Fuck around, had to sit on my pistol
How you gon' back door nigga you love for a little bit of clout?
That's a shame on niggas
How you gon' sit in my car tryna play Lil' Pump like we ain't too dangerous?

-Lil Durk

Alaya POV

I woke up around 11:00 am, did all of my hygiene and got dressed for the day. Cute and casual.

I looked at my phone and saw I was being tagged in a lot of posts on Instagram

I looked at my phone and saw I was being tagged in a lot of posts on Instagram. I opened the app and saw screen recordings from Von's live when he showed Durk and I skating together.

People were captioning things like, "Does rapper @ lildurk have a new girlfriend?" and I saw different comments like people saying I was pretty and of course hoes hating.

I'm not really into this internet stuff, but I post a few pictures every once in a while. I like to keep my life mostly private. But, when you got friends like Durk it's hard to keep it that way.

I was about to make me something to eat real quick, but I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and it revealed Durk, Pooh, Jayda, Von, Lil Baby, and my cousin Asian.

Who told all these motherfuckers to come to my house?

"Why are y'all here," I asked them with a slight attitude as I let them in. I though I was gonna have some me time today but I guess not.

"Besto, I thought you said that we was having a cookout and a sleepover today?" Von asked me.

"When the fuck did I say that?"

"When we was at the club." I could tell he was lying because he looked away.

"Nigga, I did not say that. And why wouldn't y'all have a cookout at Durk's? His house bigger than mine. And who has a cookout at 11:00 in the morning?" I love Von but sometimes I just wanna beat the fuck out of him.

"You know his mean ass don't never want nobody over there."

"Shut up. You niggas not finna trash up my house," Durk spoke.

"But, we brought ribs and chicken and more food to cook." Asian chimed in. If she would've said they brought food when I answered the door then I would have gladly let them in.

"Well, why didn't you say that when I opened the door? Come on, we can have a barbecue," I said with a big smile.

"Big hungry ass," Pooh said. I flicked him off and took the food in the kitchen. I went outside and pulled out the grill and grabbed some charcoal too.