48 - Close Friends

We started off as close friends
Somehow you turned into my girlfriend
We used to tell each other everything
I even went and bought her diamond rings, matching earrings
Everything was so cool
Lately, baby been actin' so rude
I don't know what somebody told you
But I ain't gon' lie, I miss the old you
- Lil Baby

Alaya POV

"Oh my god, look at how little we were," I laughed as Aunt Renae handed me a picture.

Jayda took this picture of me, Von, Durk, and Pooh when we were all in the eighth grade. We had a nice glo - up.

"Why are Uncle Von's clothes so big?" Bella asked, looking at the picture and eating her second bowl of chili.

"He always wore big ass clothes," I chuckled.

"Y'all were unbreakable," Aunt Renae said.

"You wouldn't believe how many times we got suspended for jumping people."

"Isn't that sort of a pussy move?" Bella asked.

"One, don't say pussy," I told her making her wave me off.

"Most of the time, one of us would get into a fight and the others jumped in. We never fought alone. We were just tight like that."

"And now look at y'all, fighting each other in hospitals," Bella remarked, shaking her head.

"Oh shut your ass up."

"It's okay, twin. I'll jump somebody for you," she smiled.

"I know you will," I replied giving her a hug.

"And I know who were jumping first," she smirked evilly.

Someone knocked at the door, making Aunt Renae get up.

"Do you want me to get it?" I asked standing.

"No, I got it," she waved. She stood up and her knees made cracking noises.

"She need to sit down before she collapse onto that floor," Bella mumbled as she laughed.

This little girl right here is a mess...

Aunt Renae finally made it to the door and pulled it open, revealing Pooh, Durk, and Von.

"This bitch set us up, Laya," Bella whispered to me.

I wasn't even listening to her. I was to busy watching them walk in and sit down on the couch.

We all stared at each other, waiting for someone to speak up. But I peeped something in that little moment.

All of them are dressed in all black, Von has a bullet graze on his shoulder, and they all look a little on edge.

What the fuck did these dumb ass niggas just get done doing? They must think I'm stupid or
something.

"I say we grab the pot of chili, kick Aunt Renae in her knees, and get out of here," Bella continued.

"Bella be quiet please," I whispered back.

"Ok, I wanted to talk to y'all all together about this bullshit that's been going on and why y'all decided to bring that mess to my house," Aunt Renae said sitting down.

"I already told you what happened," Bella added.

"I know, but I wanna hear it from both sides of the story. And I'm trying to figure out why you 3," she continued pointing to Durk, Pooh, and Von, "decided to come in here dressed like that like we wouldn't realize that y'all just got done doing some illegal shit."

"I said the same thing," I mumbled.

Von winced and asked, "Auntie, do you got some wrap for my-

"Let that shit burn. If you wanna shoot guns, you better know how to take a bullet," she interrupted.

Bella and I chuckled, making Von cut his eyes at us.

"Alright Auntie, what you saw yesterday at dinner was because Durk found out that Von was fucking Alaya when they broke up," Pooh said.

"Damn, you just putting it out there, huh?"

"Yes, because I'm sick of being in the middle of this shit," he groaned.

"At the end of the day, I don't think Durk should be mad at Alaya because they wasn't together and she is free to mess with who she wants to mess with," he added.

"Thank you."

"But," he started again, "I could see why he is mad because Von is basically his brother and you don't fuck on your brother's ex."

"Thank you," Durk emphasized, "stop making it seem like y'all not wrong in the situation," he said getting loud.

"No fuck all that," I began, "maybe I can see where he's coming from, but if so he can't only be mad at me, he should be mad at Von, too. And that doesn't mean be an ass to me and say I'm a bad influence to Bella because your mad about something else."

The whole time I spoke, I looked at Aunt Renae . If I looked at Von or Durk, It would be a repeat of yesterday.

"And don't make it seem like that's where all the problems are coming from because I think your leaving out that Von has been sitting in my face for two months knowing Asian is pregnant with his baby."

"And don't forgot when daddy had sex with Antarctica," Bella chimed in.

Antarctica💀...

"Ok wel-

"I'm sorry that what Von and I had going on hurt your feelings or whatever, but don't come in here with that yelling shit like you don't owe me an apology because you know what you said," I interrupted Aunt Renae.

"Period we said what we said. Let's go twin," Bella said pulling me towards the door.

"I'll talk to you later, Aunt Renae," I said rushing out with Bella on my tail.

It's still fuck them...

________________________________

This is real short😬 my bad...

Shawty my Beyonceeee😂^^