11 - Let Me Know

I found your vibe and I found my hive, yeah,
Let's touch the sky, Imma change your life, yeah
Do you realize I love the way you look me in my eyes, yeah
Don't kill my vibe, nigga, don't kill my vibe yeah
- Juice Wrld

Alaya POV

"Asian cooked me some fire ass food last night," Von told me.

"For real?" I said uninterested. Von, Pooh and I were sitting in the parking lot of this restaurant that Durk wanted to meet us at.

Von had been going on and on about Asian and how live she is and how good her pussy is like I want to hear that. I tried to tune him out but this nigga kept talking.

My cousin got his ass in love for real.

"Yeah, and this morning she woke me up with some of that sloppy top-. Alaya you not even listening. You bogus as fuck," he said once he realized that I wasn't listening.

"Why would I want to listen to you talk about my cousin sucking you up?" He rolled his eyes at me and turned his attention to Pooh who was in the back seat looking for something.

"Fuck is you doing?" Von asked him.

"I can't find my fucking weed. I know I had a few grams on me," he said as he continued to feel around and look. Von just shook his head and turned around.

"Why Durk didn't just ride with you?"

"I went to get my nails done earlier and when he called this stupid ass meeting, I knew y'all wasn't gone drive so I came to pick y'all up."

"Aw, let me see your nails," I showed them to him and he tried to pick one of them off.

"Why do you play so much?"

"Remember when you tried to swing on me with them damn nails on, and I pinned you down and ripped all them bitches off," he laughed.

That shit wasn't funny. I don't think he knew how bad that shit hurt.

I fake chuckled and looked out the window, waiting to see if Durk would pull up.

"Aye, y'all know my nigga Durk birthday coming up," Pooh said.

"You know that nigga don't like his birthday," Von chuckled.

"Yeah, he never told me why he didn't like it though." Now that I thought about it, Durk has never celebrated his birthday since I've known him. He just pretended like it was a normal day.

"He didn't tell y'all that his pops di-," Von started then stopped. Pooh smacked the back of his neck and mouthed "shut up."

This nigga cannot hold water...

"Y'all might as well tell me now. Why doesn't he like his birthday?"

"That was the day his pops died. My nigga was only 8 years old. After that, his mama got on drugs real bad so he never celebrated it. It was mainly because his mama would forget it was his birthday and only remember it as the day his dad died. So, it kinda had an effect on him."

"Awww, my poor baby. But, I wanna do something for him. A birthday should be something you celebrate, you shouldn't look at it in a morbid way."

"Well, I agree with you, bestie. You should plan some shit and change his mind. That nigga ain't been happy in a while," Pooh told me.

"Yeah," Von started. He looked like he was thinking about something and then started again, "Pooh, you ever noticed that Durk only happy when he around Alaya?"