8 - 3 AM

Man, these niggas be bitches
Straight ho, flat out, he sissy
Play with King Von, he trippin
Find out where he stay, next week he missin
-King Von

Alaya POV - the next day - 2:37 am

"Make sure you keep this on at all times. If something happen to it then we can't see what's going on," Durk told me as he pinned the camera on my dress.

"Don't I need to be wearing all this stuff," Jayda asked.

"No, Zay want Alaya so you should be cool," Von told her.

"So if he try to fuck me, y'all gone see it?"

"Yep, so you better not let him try to fuck you."

"But if he do and we don't get there in time, just go along with it," Von told me. Durk looked at him like he was crazy.

"What?"

"Why would you tell her that shit? If he try some funny shit then she better stall until we get there." He put the microphone in my ear and stuck the tracker in my purse. He took out my gun and made sure it was loaded just in case I needed it.

"Bruh, we tryna catch this nigga slipping. If he think he finna get some pussy then that's the perfect time to catch him," Von told us.

"Right," Pooh agreed as he blew the smoke through his nose.

Fucking addict...

"Nigga pass the blunt," Von said as he snatched it from Pooh. He hit it a couple of times before he passed it to Durk.

"Alright let's go." We all got in the car and headed to the party. In a matter of ten minutes we were there.

"So, where are y'all going to be?"

"We gone be sitting right here, watching y'all on the computer," Durk said as he set the laptop up.

"Y'all ready?" We nodded and started to get out the car until Durk pulled me back.

"What?"

"Give me a kiss." I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips before I hopped out the car.

"Simps," I heard Pooh mumble before I closed the door.

Jayda and I walked in the building and all you saw was drunk ass niggas and bitches with no ass trying to twerk. And of course you had the section with all the drug dealers and gang bangers.

"Bae, can you hear me," Durk said through the mic.

"Yes, I hear you."

"Alright turn to the left. I see Zay." I followed his instructions and saw Zay standing there with the same 2 niggas from Barcode. We walked pass them and I could feel his eyes burning a whole into me.

"That's Durk girl," I heard one of his friends mumble. Jayda poured us some drinks and not even 30 seconds later, Zay was walking over to us. This just too easy.

I guess the boys saw him because they all started talking into the mic at the same time like I could understand them.

"Where that nigga Durk at?" Nigga could've said hi first🙄

"I don't know, why?"

"I'm just asking cuz his girl gone be going home with a real nigga tonight."

That was the lamest shit I ever heard. I almost start laughing, but when I heard Von and Pooh laughing through the mic, I almost lost it. I had to stay in character, though.