17. Rosie and Emmett

Posie POV

After Alice kissed me goodbye and sped off into the woods, I turn around and find Rosalie standing behind me. "alright bath tiiimeee" she says drawing the word out. I pout but follow her to the bathroom wear the helps me undress and wraps my cast so it won't get wet. I blush the entire time but she is respectful and doesn't look. She also tries to distract me by asking questions like what my favorite book or movie is which I appreciated.

"Ok you wash up and call me in here when you are done." Rosalie says as she leaves.

I do as she says and start to get my hair wet and lather it with shampoo. I use a lot of shampoo because if my whole head isn't covered in bubbles I don't feel like it's really clean. As I wash my shampoo out and begin to wash my body with my lavender body wash and purple loofa, I start to think about my mates. They are real vampires, which is still kinda crazy to me. Will they want to change me into a vampire? Do I want to be a vampire?

The more I think about it, the more stressed I get. I know in the end I will have to be changed but I don't know when. I want to wait a while but then again I don't want to be an old wrinkly vampire. But does that mean they have to change me soon? Probably, because then I can pass as a highschool student. But am I ready?

I decide to worry about this later when I can talk to Alice and Jasper about it. I know communication is really important to them and I want to tell them my concerns.

I finish up my bath with washing the conditioner out of my hair, I'm too lazy to shave my legs today. After I finished washing the conditioner out, I reluctantly call for Rosalie to come and help me out.

"Ok let's see. Grab my forearms." Says Rosalie.

I do just that and she helps my up and out of the bath. She helps me dry off and unwraps my leg she also helps my get dressed in frilly white ankle socks and a soft pair of shorts and a big tshirt. The dress was soooo comfy. After all is said and done I'm starting to feel pretty tired. I try to play it off because I don't really want to take a nap without Jas and Alice here, but my yawn and heavy eyes give me away.

"Come on bug, you look like you could use a nap." Even though I was tired I still caught on to the nickname and smiled a little bit at how cute it was. I can tell that Rosalie has a motherly instinct.

Rosie leads me into the fuzzy room (it's really just a bonus room upstairs but fuzzy room sounds nicer) and tells me to lay down on the couch. Emmett is on the end of the couch so I make sure not to stretch out too far because I down want to be in his personal space. However before I can protest Emmett grabs my feet and pulls them into his lap so i'm stretched out comfortably.

"I can't let my new sister sleep uncomfortably can I?" Emmett says grinning at me. I just smile at him. Rosalie comes back in with a blanket and drapes it over me fussing over my pillow.

"That's good Rosie." I say giggling.

Rosalie smiles at me. "Ok then, you can watch some TV while you fall asleep. Emmett put on some iCarly. No one wants to watch football."

I watch iCarly while getting more and more tired. Eventually, I close my eyes and fall asleep. Hopefully Jas and Alice will be back when I wake up.

Heyyy guys! Summer is almost here who's excited? I'm honestly not that excited bc I hate bugs and hot weather and sometimes the summer can be depressing. But it can also be really fun at times and my bestie gets her drivers license soon which means we can go places this summer woop woop!

QOTD: what is your dream car AND dream man

My dream car is probably a Porsche 911 and my dream man is a tall, muscular man who is a little bit older then me, is an introvert but still good with people and is down to have a fun time.

See y'all later.

-Z