Aunt and cousins

Aunt: jisso age-40

Cousin: Lisa age-19

Cousin: Jennie age-18

As jisso and her two daughters enters the house the house is filled with laughter and giggles.

Jisso (aunt) : where is our little bean .

Lisa: yes where is my baby uncle.

So their relation is like that jisso is BTS mom's sister and Lisa and Jennie are her daughter's.lisa like Tae to much as a little brother and always treats him like a baby while Jennie is jealous of Tae because after Tae born all her brothers and sister attention goes towards him ,she always tease or try to get him trouble so that she gets more attention.

Jennie:.  Yes where is Tae she says while smirking.

BTS mom: still sleeping

Jin: let me wake him for you.

As he was going upstairs they saw a cute little figure coming down with close eyes

Dad: Tae how many times do I have to told to you don't walk with close eyes.

Tae: sry dad he says sleeplessly and again sleep on his dad's lap.

Mom: baby look who is here.

Tae open his eyes and happy to see his fav aunt and cousins yes he didn't hate Jennie he loves all his siblings.
Tae hugs jisso then Lisa then Jennie.

Jisso: look what I brought for my bean.

Tae: what aunt.

Jisso: close your eyes.

Tae: chocolates thankyou 😊❣️ i luv u so much jisso aunt he says hugging her tightly.

Dad: why did you bought chocolate for him jisso now he will eat it all the time.

Jisso: is that so Tae .

Tae: no jisso aunty I promise I didn't eat it all time.

Jisso: okay baby.