INSIDE

So weather was just too rainy for Taehyung's liking it's his summer Holidays but he doesn't feel it like it's like summer holidays because from past three days their is rain and rain and heavy rain and his overprotective family didn't let him go out he feels like an caged animal.

As today Taehyung woke up with again a rainy day which just made a cute pout on his face.

Which according to him shows his anger but for his family it's the cutest thing to tease him to pinch his cheecks which made him more irritating.

As Taehyung family members are going to company because of some urgent work except his mother so now he is all alone as his mother was sleeping so no one is their to stop him.

Slowly and carefully Taehyung take steps towards outside but stops when hears something.

Mom: (throught clearing voice).

Taehyung: mom.

Mom: may I know Mr jeon Taehyung where are you going.

Taehyung: mom.

Mom: no go to your room  or play here  but if you step out in the rain and get sick then be ready to go to your grandparents home with sore butt.

Taehyung: ok mamma with a sad pout Taehyung went inside his room .

(His mother shook her head and went  towards her room so she can rest)

After lunch.

Taehyung tried one more time and went to Felix house and he and Felix enjoy playing and dancing in rain they were about to dance more when Felix brother caught them playing in rain for almost an hour  Taehyung ran away to his house but Felix can't so he accepted his mistake.

Hyunjin: care to explain.

Felix: im sry hyung I will not do that.

Hyunjin: good you didn't lie listed Felix we are not going to stop you from doing fun but if we stop to don't do some things too much it is not good.

Felix : yes hyung.

Hyunjin: good you are getting 20 because you didn't lie or show any tantrum first go change I don't want you to get sick tomorrow.

With Taehyung

As for Taehyung he was about to enter the house but seeing his mother Infront of him with an angry expression made him froze on his place.

Mom: Taehyung right know in your room take shower,change and come right back here.

Here Taehyung knew he was doomed because he knew an angry mother is not good for his health.

He came back wearing his pluffy pajamas looking cute and fluffy his mother can easily slip on this look but she control herself she knew that she can't just all time laugh at his mistakes which gave him courage to give a bigger mistake.

Mom: cone and lay down on my lap .

As Taehyung lays down his mother firstly starts spanking him with his pajamas on.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Then she removes his protection

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Taehyung: ow ow ow I'm sry mom please I'm sry.

Mom: last 5 baby.

Spank

Spank

Spank

spank

spank

Taehyung has little tears in his eyes his mother hugs him and made his head lays down on her lap while humming a song with in a second which made Taehyung sleepy.

Later on evening

Taehyung is still sleeping with a cute pout while his mother was reading a random magzine.

While all the family members entered inside.

Jungkook: oh mom look how cute baby Tae Tae is looking.

Mom: he is not just cute but naughty as well.

Namjoon: why what happens?

Then their mother told them the entire story .

Dad: he is my little mischievous little baby.

To be continued.

(1) any idea want to give