bad influence (2)

For their forgiveness he woke up early and made breakfast with the help of maid either he was ended with many burnt marks on his hands and wrist maids tried to put antiseptic on it but he declined first he wanted forgiveness that all.

Taehyung family get up on their usual time in the morning get ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast but get shocked and surprise to see Taehyung already sitting.

Taehyung: good morning (he saying smiling a little to all of them)(but they just ignore him and starts eating breakfast.

Taehyung felt little sad but he was determined to made them forgive him.

All his family members are drinking coffee which they found different and extremely tasty as compared to the regular one.

Mr jeon: mini who made this coffee it's so good .

(She was about to take Taehyung name but Taehyung tell her not to tell them).

After that they all went to work while purposely ignoring the youngest presence as they went away Taehyung decided to make lunch for them his hand was little burnt but still he decided to cook maid tries to stop him but he was sure that he doesn't want anyone's help.

In the office
At lunch time

They all are eating the lunch sent from their home they are eating together.

Jin : dad don't you think this food taste different from the food we ate regularly .

Dad: yes it's good .

Mom: honey upto when we are going to ignore my little baby you know it's hard for me .

Dad: for me as well my love but he have to realise I know he is innocent but he just can't do everything what other people told him.

Jungkook: dad we are coming a little late today. We have to sign the contract tonight.

Dad: ok sons.

Time skip

Taehyung was sitting in living room waiting for his parents they are also a little late when he saw his parents entering in th living room he  smile at them  but they just ignore him and went to their room know Taehyung was standing in the living room while crying .

When his parents comes in living room after changing their clothes Taehyung grab his father's foot .

Taehyung: papa please punish me punish me in anyway but please don't ignore me you all I can't bear this.

He says while full of crying his mother also starts crying watching her son crying like this his father tries to make a stern face but failed miserably because either he was strict but no parents can see their children hurt or sad .

Dad: are you regretting what you said and do throughout the work.

Taehyung: yes papa.

Dad: are you going to do that again.

Taehyung: never papa.

Dad: ok then lay on my lap then on your mother's lap.

Taehyung father took hairbrush and starts spanking him

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Taehyung was crying a little because of pain but this pain was better then being ignored .

Dad: ok now go to mom.

Taehyung: mom I'm sry.

Mom: it's ok my baby.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Mrs jeon throw the brush and hugs Taehyung while both mother and son and crying.

After sometime they are just talking when all the brothers enters inside.

Jimin: oh we see everything is fine know .

Taehyung: I'm sorry hyungs.

J hope: we are not mad at you baby.

Taehyung: really.

Namjoon: yep that's why we bought your fav ice cream here take it .

As Taehyung was about grab it when he sleeve pull down showing his burnt marks.
His family was just paused like how he able to burnt himself this much .

Mom: baby what happens to you .

At that time Mimi enters in the living room.

Mimi: mam sir  was cooking for you all in the morning when sir accidentally burnt himself we told him to stop or let us put some antiseptic but he says no.

Suga: ok you may go.

Jungkook: care to explain.

Taehyung: hehehe sry.

Dad: you are never going to change baby right.

All just laughed at this comment and went Mrs jeon put some ice on his burnt marks .

................