😶COMPANY DRAMA 😶

Let's start- - - - - -

So currently Taehyung was not doing anything as his vacation was going on he wants to go out enjoy vacation with his family but they are busy actually so much busy so he thought to go to company to spend sometime with his family and his brothers even he misses ms.moon as well (their new secretary)

Taehyung enters the company with a bright smile as he saw ms.moon talking to someone

Taehyung: hello ms moon did you miss me (😗)

Moon: very much baby ( she says while hugging Taehyung)

Taehyung: so ms moon I'm angry on you.

Moon: why baby?

Taehyung: you spend more time with my family than me.(🥺)

Moon: oh baby why  are you saying like that you are one who is always with them in your house.

Taehyung: but they all are busy so much busy I don't mind but my holidays are going on I want to go out with them im free and don't have anything to do.

Moon: you don't have holidays homework.

Taehyung: I have but i will do it later I have whole month to complete that stupid assignment.

Moon: stupid I see .

Taehyung: ms moon you know na I don't like to write so much🙄.

Ms moon laugh at his comment

Taehyung: now tell me miss moon where is my entire family is working.

Ms moon: sir and mam are in their combined office.
Jin sir and hobi are working on some project together.
Jimin sir and Namjoon sir went to other company for meeting.
And
Jungkook and Suga sir are together in their office checking and submitting the work they are frustrated and angry on some employees even they fired them as well.

Taehyung: that means going to them is like you are prey and going to predator by yourself.

Jin hyung and hobi are may be busy then I will go with the last option.