Chapter 28

Gabs POV

I'm still mad at Lucas. He isn't the boss of me. I'm higher then him. I can leave him and it wouldn't hurt me. Yes I love him. But he needs to learn that I need a protecter who will dedicate their life for me during a war when Lucas can't.

He needs to understand that I'm not his sex toy and that we should be grateful that we got anther chance at love.

"Can you open the door G?" I know exactly who that is. Courtney. She only calls be G to be different then everyone else.

I shuffle to the door. Courtney comes striding in. "What do you need Court?" I asked her.

"Look I get what's going on with you and Lucas but really. You guys need each other. You should apologize." She smiled. Courtney isn't like this. Caring, smiling sending out orders to me. She must of been put up to this by Lucas.

"If Lucas made you try and convince me to apologize tell him that I said go fuK an egg." I smirked.

"Ah you know me so well G!" Courtney hugged me and then continued with "he did put me up to this but that's only half the reason I came here." She had a little twinkle in her eye, not a evil one but a happy one.

"Since Eric is the beta, and I'm his mate making me the crescent on the pack. I need to be introduced to the pack so they will respect me and not boss me around. Other then Eric, Lucas and you." She smiled. "And since your the luna you have to come to the ceremony tonight. In this dress with these heels." She said holding up and a formal dress with matching flats. There's the evil I know.

"There is no way in hell I'm wearing that! Why can't I come in shorts and a t-shirt?!" I whined.

"Because as Luna you have to look perf!" She said. "Now go try on the dress!" She ushered me to the bathroom.

"No."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"GABRIELLA MONET RAY YOU WILL TRY THIS DRESS ON!" She practically yelled.

"Fine." I muttered causing her to clap her hands and smile like a little girl getting candy.

I slipped in to dress. It actually looks nice on me. I haven't worn a dress since- yeah okay.

"Are you done yet it's been like an hour." Courtney complained.

"It's been 5 minutes and yes I'm done." I walked of and her face was hard to read. Her hand was covering her mouth. "Is it really that bad?" I asked.

Courtney stood up smiling and shaking her head. "No no it's perfect you look amazing." She pulled me into a hug.

In the next hour I had hair and make up finished and Courtney was getting into her long black dress.

She walked out looking stunning, her hair flopped the right way and honestly we didn't need to do anything with it and her eyes sparkled perfectly. And the dress, it was a sweet heart neck line with bling all around.

I love it.

"You look beyond amazing!" I smiled.

"Thanks G."

'Can you escort my beautiful mate to the ball room for the ceremony.' I heard Eric's voice boom in my head.

'Yeah and just so you know you and Lucas sit right and centre. So just sit beside him.' Amber added in the link.

"Let's go!" Courtney smiled.

......

"Welcome everyone! Now I would like to announce Eric. My beta to the stage." Lucas voice echoed through out the air. Eric practically skipped on stage and took the mic from Lucas.

"I have found my Mate. Her name is Courtney." Courtney walked upon the stage and stood beside Eric.

"Being beta makes Courtney here your crescent. Please treat her just as much respect as you do to me. Thank you now LETS PARTY!" He yelled the last part causing Courtney to laugh.

Courtney and Eric started off dancing and everyone around the table were gone except for Lucas and I.

Wellllll this is awkward...

"Should we dance?" Lucas whispered probably thinking I didn't hear him.

"Only if you really want to." I stated smugly.

"I always want to dance with my mate." He growled.

"Well then let's go little puppy." I said standing up.

He growled lowly at me but stood up anyways.

We swayed kinda far from each other and then when the song picked up we would dance faster. The song slowed down and Lucas pulled me a little closer to his body. He kept inching me closer and closer until I was up against his chest.

"I'm sorry Gabriella." He purred into my ear.

"For what?" I smirked.

"For saying false things to you. You are extremely higher then me and I do have to respect that. Just be my Luna and guide with me." Lucas smiled.

"Of course." I laughed.

"I love you." He told me.

And I can finally tell him that I love him back.

"I love you too." I smiled against is ear.

~~~~~~~

Quote of the day:

yoυ can вe тнe мoon and ѕтιll вe jealoυѕ oғ тнe ѕтarѕ!

Sadly to say we are coming to a end of this book. There will be just a few more chapters.

~Bala 🐠