0.9

Daisuke needed a way to communicate with Koharu of the situation they were in.

"I'm sorry, mister," he pulled Koharu behind him, turning to face the man again.

"What did you say your name was?"

"I didn't," the man smiled, holding out his hand.

"My name is Tsukauchi Naomasa."

Koharu placed a hand on Daisuke's. He took it as a sign she understood.

"Tsukauchi-san, you said you had a couple questions? I'm sorry but I'm not interested in modeling at the moment." Daisuke politely smiled.

"No it's not that--"

"Not interested in drugs."

"No, not--"

"I'm not old enough to be an escort either. So if you'll excuse us!"

He quickly turned around pushing and guiding Koharu in front of him.

"WAIT!" He was pulled back by his backpack.

"Oi! Watch it!" Daisuke snapped, turning to face Tsukauchi. "This shits about tear and I can't afford one yet!"

Koharu pulled on Daisuke's hand, "Let's go already. People are watching..."

Tsukauchi froze and looked around. There were people who had paused to glance over to the three.

"You misunderstand," Tsukauchi quickly explained. "I just have a couple quest--"

"I told ya already I'm not interested in whatever you have to say!" Daisuke proclaimed, loudly.

Before the detective could say anything Daisuke slapped his arm off of his backpack, walking away from the man. Koharu rushing alongside him, cautiously looking back in case they were followed.

-.-.-

The two teens had run to the station to catch their train. Finally taking a seat to catch their breaths.

"What was he--" Daisuke held up a finger, stopping her from talking. Pulling his backpack onto his lap he flipped through the zippers, side pockets and--

"It was just some weirdo." Daisuke spoke. Both looked down at a small round device planted onto the grab handle of the backpack.

"Did I take long?" Koharu asked, leaning onto Daisuke's shoulder.

"Took about as long as I thought you would." he chuckled.

She scoffed, taking out her phone and started typing in her notes.

What do we do?

"It's not my fault he's got a complicated system." she handed him the phone.

I'll take care of it. Let's just enjoy the day.

"Or maybe you just can't read." he teased.