chapter-6

"that monkey have a good taste" she said putting the dress on. 

Message~

Holy bitch (Mia)

Y/n: Mia what do you think about this dress?

Mia: girlll isn't that from the latest collection

Mia: girlll isn't that from the latest collection..... Like it's not too much.... plus it suits your body type and tone and looks elegant. It make you look more gorgeous.
Y/n: thanxs girl... You always hype me up....
Mia: But when did you buy it?
Y/n: jeon send it...
Mia: aww he is definition of what every girl want I swear...
Y/n: shut up 🙄 ok bye I have to go
Mia: bye take care~

2 Days later~
"Get ready by evening I'll send the car.." ace said fixing his tie. "Hmm... Aren't you going to pick me up?" Y/n asked looking at him. "I am busy.... " He said plainly and left. Y/n felt pathetic as how she thought he actually cared for her.

At evening~
Y/n got ready looking gorgeous....
Her makeup was perfect too. She stood up and wore her heels. She checked herself lastly in the mirror knowing she was looking gorgeous and went down as the car arrived. She sat in as it started driving. Soon they arrived at the location it was a huge mansion... She got out of car and started walking towards it.
Everyone in the party was talking to eachother. Jungkook was with his group talking with a glass of champagne in his hand. While the room was busy the doors opened as a beautiful stunning lady entered and everyones gaze were fixed on her. She looked bit nervous at first but relaxed when she notice jungkook and went to his direction as he was already looking at her.
Jungkook was looking at y/n who was walking towards him she was looking so beautiful that he couldn't take his gaze off. He extended his arms as y/n hold his hand and he introduced her to his group. "Y/n this are my friends they are more like my brother's...." Ace said introducing everyone of them. "We already meet" Joon said making a handshake. Y/n nodded with a small smile. They all started talking to some other business man in the crowd. Ace looked at y/n who was looking around curiously. "Why are you looking like this?" He asked nearly mumbling. Her eyes widened at his question "what did you say. Do I looking bad?" She said checking herself. He passed a small chuckle as you both got interrupted by some on. "Mr.jeon long time no see" a mid aged man said. Jungkook turned to him and nodded with a smile. "I see you have a really beautiful wife" he said looking at y/n. Jungkook glared at him as if he'll kill him. Y/n gave him a small smile and said "thank you". He asked y/n to have a glass of wine but y/n refused saying "sorry sir but I don't drink" as Jungkook raised his glass and said. "I'll take it" and passed y/n a smile. Jungkook told y/n to go around while he chat with some other business as he don't really want them to stare at.
Jungkook was talking with other business men's but y/n was just walking around. "So you are his wife...." A voice came make y/n turn around. "Sorry" y/n said as she saw another women standing behind. "Haha. You should be my replacement right" that women said checking her out. "Do I know you?" Y/n asked trying to be polite. "No need to... You are standing on my place I should be his wife but things went on wrong" she said. "Ohh so you are that gold digger who wanted his money" y/n said making her eyes widened. "What do you think you are-" Selena was cut off by y/n "Mrs.jeon" y/n said looking straight in her eyes. "Haha. You are just a toy for him...." She said as y/n chuckled and added "if you think I am a toy.... Yep I am a f*cking Annabella" with a small smirk. "You b!tch, I am much better than you" Selena shouted and raised her hand to hit y/n but someone stopped her hand in mid air. "I'll kill you if you dare to touch her.... She is Mrs.jeon, my wife." Jungkook said pushing her hand down and standing besides y/n. "Jungkook it's not what it looks like.... Jungkook you know how much I love you-" Selena was again cut off by jungkook "you mean my money?" He said with a stirn voice. "YOU WERE JUST A TOY FOR ME.... Don't compare yourself to my wife. If I see you near us I'll make sure nobody can ever see you again" he said is a sharp tone making her flinch as she walked away embarrassed.
Jungkook held y/n's waist and asked if she is ok. "But I am quite proud of you... You are not like the weak one's who just sit and cry" Jungkook said with a smirk. "I know I told yaa I am the main character you can't kill me" she said with a small smirk as Jungkook chuckled. "Let's go, this party is quite boring." Jungkook said as y/n looked at him suprised."but-" y/n was cut off as Jungkook held her hand and got out of there. They both sat in the car as jungkook was driving and y/n was sitting beside him. "So from where did you heard our conversation.... And why didn't you hopped in before?" She asked looking at him. "When she said this is her place... And I was impressed how you put her back in her place" he said without looking at her. "Are you hungry?" He asked and looked at her she nodded with a big smile. He Chuckled at her behaviour.
Soon he pulled up in front of a restaurant. "Wooaa this looks luxurious" she said getting out of the car.
They both got in the restaurant and had dinner. They left for home.

During the drive~
"This dress really suits on you" jungkook said without looking at her. "Thanks to you" she said as she pulled out her phone. "Tomorrow...."she said looking at him. "Huh?" He questioned. "Tomorrow can you accompany me?" She asked making him look at her. "Sure... Is everything okay?" He asked looking at her still driving. "Actually as you know I am a not Korean, and I am shifting my team for that I have to take a witness with me.... And Mia is out of town" y/n said as jungkook nodded. "Sure... But why are you shifting the teams?" Jungkook asked fixing his gaze back on driving. "My boss doesn't really think I am capable.... But the team I am shifting too, the leader of that team thinks I am really good. She see my talent over my nationality" y/n said in a soft tone. Jungkook nodded as they both arrived.
Next day~
"Yaa I'll be there in an hour" jungkook said cutting the call. "Are you busy?" Y/n asked while eating her breakfast. "Nah- just some daily work... " He said sitting on the breakfast table. They both finished the breakfast and get off to work.

In the drvie~
"Why don't you seem that happy? You are going to the team you wanted to?" Jungkook said looking at y/n "I don't know if they'll accept my shifting or not they have already declined it 2 times before" she said not meeting his eyes. The reaming drive was silent.
They got off at y/n's hospital~
Y/n went to the meeting room with jungkook where everyone was sitting including some board directors.
They all stood up as the saw jungkook and bowed. Jungkook gestured them to sit down as they all were shocked including Mr.johns and y/n. They all sat as no one dared to decline y/n's shifting as Jungkook was having her back. Happiness and excitement were filled on y/n's face when her request got accepted. Meeting was soon ended as Jungkook and y/n got out of the room. Y/n shouted in excitement and hugged jungkook as she didn't realize what she was doing. "We made it..." She shouted. Jungkook was still in his position as he was more shocked by the sudden hug. But y/n's eyes widened when she realised what she was doing. She quickly back off and cleared her throat. "Umm thank you jeon.... I'll treat you tonight come home early" she said with a smile and left. Jungkook smiled looking down and left for the office.

At office~
"Sir are you okay?? Why are you smiling looking at the documents?" Jeo (his secretary) asked as Jungkook sat straight. "WTH- when did I smiled... I was just..." Jungkook said defending himself. "I knew it..." Jimin entered his office. "Jeo I'll talk to you later" jungkook said as jeo left both of them alone. "I knew it... You are smiling like an idiot because of her right?" Jimin said taking the seat. "No! I mean, can't I smile for no reason?" jungkook asked keeping his documents down. "I rarely saw you smiling and now look at you smiling at this important documents, looks like they are more beautiful" jimin said with a smirk. "Shut up... Why are you here? To tease me?" Jungkook asked as jimin continued "oh here these are our contract your signature was missing so I came here myself to give it to you" jimin said handing him the papers. "You could have send someone... Are you that free?" Jungkook said signing the papers. "Yaa I came here cause I miss you. You little" jimin said rolling his eyes. "Hmm... I am thankful" jungkook said and handed him the signed papers back. "Want to have dinner tonight?" Jimin asked getting up. "Actually... I am a bit busy tonight" jungkook said scratching his eyebrows. "Weirdo... You never rejected me. Something important?" Jimin asked as jungkook said "nothing much..." And jimin left.
"This boy ...." Jimin said walking out of his office.