chapter-9

"so sir what do you think about it" one of the employee in the meeting room asked. 'no I can never fall for someone like her. I mean she was here just for the money or to save her close one's' jungkook was talking to himself in his mind when a voice intrrupted his thoughts "sir!! Sir... What do you think about this idea?" A employee asked as jungkook quickly nodded. "Yeah... Oh I think we can work on it" he said as others nodded. "Ok meeting dismiss" he said getting up.
"Were you daydreaming?" Jimin asked walking out with jungkook. "No. I was just thinking about something" jungkook said while they both went to their own cabin's. Jungkook checked the time it was already 6.40. He got up to leave and drove to her office. He parked his car and checked the time as it was 7. He saw y/n walking out of the hospital as she saw his car and walked towards it. She got in car "how was your day?" She asked putting her seatbelt on "not bad" jungkook said without looking at her. They both arrive home as saw Mrs.smith was sitting on the couch. "Welcome home" she said looking at the as the both smiled at her. Y/n got fresh and started helping sofi in the kitchen work. After a while jungkook came in kitchen for a glass of water. Y/n's hair was untied as she was trying to put them out of her face. Jungkook noticed it and helped her to tied her hairs while she was cooking. Her mom saw both of them from distance and smiled. They all had dinner together as she told the that Mrs.jeon came to visit her. "I have to say Mrs.jeon is so sweet she came here as soon as she knew I was here" Mrs.smith said. Y/n smiled as her mom continued "I asked her to stay for dinner but she was bit busy today" she said and rest of the dinner was just like that.
That night y/n did her night routine as she came to sleep "good night" she mumbled loud enough for jungkook to hear, but he didn't respond. She switched off the light and both of them went to sleep
At midnight jungkook woke up by a soft voice. "Umm.." y/n mumbled in sleep. 'is she having a nightmare?' jungkook thought to himself. He pulled her close to him as she hugged him back. Her head was resting on his chest while he hold her tight in his arms. And went to sleep. They both woke up in morning by some noise. As they looked at eachother they were still in the same position. They both quickly parted apart as y/n got up and said. "let me check what was that" she said rushing out. "Mom! Are you okay?" She asked as jungkook walked out behind her. "Yes that glass slipped through my hands, I am sorry did I wake you guys up" she said trying to pick up the pieces of glass "No... Let me do that" y/n said walking to her as jungkook quickly grabbed her waist and picked her up and placed her back. "Can't you see!?!! You were going to step on that piece. How can you be so clumsy" he said as she looked at the piece which were shattered on the floor. "Sorry..." She mumbled softly as his eyes soften. He looked back at Mrs.smith and said "mom let sofi do it. They are all over, stay where you are" as She nodded and sofi took the broom and cleaned it. Y/n was surprised and was blushing as jungkook went back to the room to get ready. Her mom came by and said. "He takes good care of you I am pleased." As y/n nodded blushing. "Umm I have to get dressed to I'll be back in few minutes" she said escaping as she didn't wanted to show how fluttered she was. She got in his bedroom as he just came out of shower in a bath robe.

 She got in his bedroom as he just came out of shower in a bath robe

Y/n's mouth was drop open looking at the view in front of her. "Ok fix that meeting" he said and cut the call. "Aren't you going to take bath" he asked looking at her as she closed her mouth. "Yeah-" she said and quickly rushed to the bathroom. They both got ready to leave as her phone rang.They sat in the car as she picked up the call. "BITCH!! Where are you?" a voice came from other side. She checked the caller ID . "OMG BISH, WHEN DID YOU CAME BACK" She shouted as jungkook was looking at her confused. "I thought you forgot me" that voice said as she chuckled. "Yaa-how can you think that? I missed you so much when did you came back? Why didn't you call me to pick you up?" She questioned as he chuckled "bish let me speak.... I am waiting outside of your hospital" he said as she smiled and replied "yaa I'll be there in 5 min" and cut the call.
She was so excited and happy but jungkook was still confused. "Who was it?" He asked as she smiled and answered "my best friend". They both arrived at her hospital as her eyes were searching just for one figure. She saw him. She didn't thought of anything and opened the door running towards him. "Yaa Kim taehyung.... IDIOT!!" She screamed and opened her arms for hug. "You little!!" He screamed back and hugged her. Jungkook was watching this all from his car. His eyes were fixed on them and his jaw was cleanched As if his blood was boiling.
He changed the gear and started driving to his office. "Who was that? Your husband?" Taehyung asked. "You know about it?!?" She asked as her eyes widened. "Hmm... I wanted to surprise you so I called Mia. She told me everything..." he said "ohh-" y/n said sadly. "Brrooo bring my crack head back" he said flicking her forehead. "Ouch- bish it hurts" she said rubbing her forehead. "Ok now I have to get back to my office, I'll pick you up after work let talk... Bye~" he said as she waved him goodbye and went in.
Jungkook walked in the office as everyone bowed and wished him good morning but today he was not in mood. Anger was visible in his eyes. He removed his jacket roughly before handing it to his secretary. "Holy shit! Something is wrong..." Jin said looking at Jungkook from distance. "I can see his blood boiling!" Joon continued.
"Sir is everything alrigh?" Jeo asked as jungkook just glared at him. And it was enough... His glare was enough to make everyones soul shiver.