chapter-30

They all were currently on their way back to Korea.

"Y/n-" jungkook softly mumbled in her ears as she was sleeping peacefully. She hummed in response. "Babeee~" he again said in a pleading tone.

She was properly awake by now and even knew what he wanted. She again hummed in response as she still wanted to tease him.

"Can't she be bit considerate towards my feelings? She's literally turning me on and still not giving a fuck" he said in a whining tone as he got up.

"Ohh... So I turned you on?" Y/n asked turning towards him as his eyes widened. She let out a small giggle making his heart flustered.

"So you knew.." he said with a smirk while hovering over her. He leaned down to her neck as he started giving her hickeys.

As he was getting more intensced they heard a know on thier door. Jungkook growned in annoyence as he hated anyone distributing them. "Who is it??!?" He asked in a high pitch.

"Sir... Would you like something to eat?" A lady spoke in a bit scared tone as she heard jungkook's angry voice.

"I am already eating something..." He said with a smirk while looking at y/n. She playfully hit his shoulder with a light chuckle.

"But sir-" she was about to speak as jungkook quickly got down and walked towards door. He opened the door as their was a lady with food in her hand.

"We will call you if we need anything!! And do not disturbed me till we land" he said raising his one eyebrows as she nodded and quickly left.

Jungkook turned back looking at y/n who was still in the bed. Y/n noticed jungkook's intimidating glare as she knew what she have asked for, she knew what monster he was in bed.

"Waiting for me babygirl~" he said before unbuttoning his shirt as y/n gluped looking at his fully toned body. No Matter how many time she looks at it, it never fails to suprises her.

"I have said this before, and will say it for enternity.... I'm all your's sweetheart" he said with a devilish smirk.

He Hovered over her and started leaving hickeys all over her. He leaned forward for a kiss as his arm supported her neck. Thier lips were perfectly moving as he took a chance as sliped his toung inside her exploring her.

He slide his hand down as he started drawing small circle in her inner thighs with is fingers. His hand slowly travelled upwards sliding in her panty as she was already wet there.

He smirked between the kiss know what was his effects on her. He slowly went down between her legs as he placed few kisses in her inner thighs.

She moaned a heavy breath as he moved further towards her opening. He slowly slide his tongue in her getting a taste of her. She let out a heavy moan as he ate her.

He got back up as he rubbed his tip on her opening. Her legs got weak with his touch as he was pleased by her actions.

He slowly slide his lenght in her as she moaned his name in pain. He let her get adjust to his length as a tear felt down form one of her eyes.

Looking her getting adjust he slowly started to thrusting in her. But before she could know he started going faster and faster.

Y/n dig her nails in his back as she let out a moan. He smirked as he got even faster. After few painfull trust y/n got adjust to his lenght as her pain started turning into pleasure. She didn't regretted any part of this and was grateful for everything.

Rest of the flight was history for them. Soon they landed as jungkook helped y/n to get in the car, and send her home first. He still had to meet his mom.

Y/n insisted on coming but he wanted her to rest. "Don't worry bun, I'll take care of it" he said placing a kiss on her forehead before leaving. "I'll be waiting for you" she said as he nodded and left.

Y/n was sleeping as jungkook went to meet his mother with other members.

"Mom~" jungkook called her as she was walking to him with a smile. "You should have called me, I wanted to come at the airport to receive you" she said hughing him.

He smiled as other bowed to her. She asked them to have a seat as they all sat together. Jungkook handed her the gift he bought for her as she loved it. "Where is y/n, I wanted to meet her" Mrs.jeon asked. "She's not feeling well due to travelling. She wanted to come too but let her have rest first" he said as she nodded.

"Mom, I have to tell you something" he said catching everyone's attention. "Hmm... Go ahead" his mom said "I am in love with y/n" he said as everyone was about to cheer up in joy. "What??!" His mom asked in shocked.

"Yes! I know this was a fake marriage and was just a agreement, but I truly love her with my entire heart" He said as everyone in the room was quite. Everyone was examining mrs.jeons face as she was sitting there with no expressions.

"Mom?" He called againg as she signed heavily. "I totally understand that you love her but I am against this marriage. Your contract will end in few days, I'll keep the divorce papers ready sign it" she said as she got up and left. Jungkook was still sitting in shock as his brain was processing what the hell happened right now.

I am so sorry to keep you guys waiting I was a bit busy. Thank you for waiting patiently ☺️❤️ hope you guys enjoy it.... Do tell me in comments what do you think about it. Byeee~~