chapter 32 (final)

"Y/n are you ready?" Mrs.jeon asked as she opened the door. Y/n was standing in front of the mirror as she turned around. "You are looking gorgeous my child" mrs.jeon said looking at her.

Y/n smiled as mrs

Y/n smiled as mrs.jeon hugged her. "Mom, is everything ready?" Y/n asked as Mrs.Jeon nodded. "Taehyung called as they are on there way" she said. "But..." Mrs.jeon continued.

Y/n was waiting for her to continue as she spoke further. "Jungkook was not in the mood and is really furious, I don't know how will he react to this" Mrs Jeon spoke as y/n signed.

"I shouldn't have left him hurted like that, I don't deserve him. It's okay if he didn't wanted to accept me" she said looking down as she Mrs Jeon. "Don't be stupid, my child he will surely understand the matter... Let's go now" she said as y/n nodded.

Jimin and taehyung looked at the back of the seat where jungkook was handcuffed. "We will be there in a minute" jimin said as taehyung nodded. "I swear to god, free me if you don't want to die!!" Jungkook said trying to get out of those handcuff. "What the hell is wrong with both of you??!?" He continued.

"Can you co-operate with us for a movement?" Jimin said calmly as he sipped his wine. "You will just thank us later" taehyung added as he shifted his goggles up on his head.

"I'll just kill you before that!!" Jungkook said Rolling his eyes. They reached the destination as jimin pulled jungkook down.

"Where the hell I am??" Jungkook said looking at front of him.

"Did we DIED?? I SWEAR I AM NOT LETTING YOU DRIVE AGAIN!! Are we in heaven? But you guys can't be here, you should go to hell, right?" Jungkook said as taehyung Rolled his eyes

"Did we DIED?? I SWEAR I AM NOT LETTING YOU DRIVE AGAIN!! Are we in heaven? But you guys can't be here, you should go to hell, right?" Jungkook said as taehyung Rolled his eyes. "Yeah ofcourse.... Neither you can go to heaven, like all devil's should be at there places" taehyung said as jimin smacked his arm as pointed to walk further.

Jungkook froze on his spot as his eyes widened looking at the front view. Y/n was standing in a wedding gown as his mom was standing next to her. "His eyes watered as y/n step forward and showed him the rings.

"Jeon jungkook, would you marry me?" She asked as he couldn't control his emotions. Jimin was about to open his handcuffs as he ignored him and ran towards her.