t h i r t e e n

Chapter Thirteen:

Chapter Thirteen:

Mary gasps and covers her mouth. "L-Lady (Y/N), how could you do such a thing!?!" she asks you, but you shake your head. "I never said I was his first love. He might be confused about his feelings towards me. His first love will always be Lady Anne. If we have him realize that he loves her then we will both be able to live in peace" you said.

'I can't really shatter his heart or else I'll be thrown into prison because of it. I'll just have to act like the villainess but instead treat Anne badly, it would be the prince. I'll be the horrible girlfriend that anyone has never had. He will have no other choice to break up with me. The second male lead should be arriving soon and that's when we will use him to get the prince jealous. Let's just hope right goes as planned...' you bit your thumb.

"Lady (Y/N), didn't you say that you will be meeting a friend tomorrow as well?" Mary asked and you nodded. "What about Prince Jungkook? Don't you have a date with him?" She asked. "I never said I was going" you took a seat on the chair as you fixed your hair.

"B-But isn't that rude? He's already planning everything for tomorrow" Mary said. "Yet he came to my cabin without my permission. That's rude. It's not like I'm not going to be there. I have a plan ready. I just need to rest well for it" you answered.

"Lady (Y/N) is such a villainous" Mary commented, making you chuckle.

"Of course I am. It's my role" you smiled.

———

The following morning, you woke up very early. You weren't sure what time Prince Jungkook would be arriving, but knowing him he would be here in any second since he wants to spend every minute with you. You didn't want to wake up Mary so you kept quiet.

You walked into your office to see your books. You grabbed one of your spell books and looked through the pages until you found the right one. "Ah! Here you are" you smiled as you read the page.

"So many things to do, people to see, I can't do it all, so make another one of me" you closed your eyes, waiting to hear a noise. When you heard a sneeze, you looked up and smiled. "Hello there. I called you out because I need a favor" you clapped your hands together.

"I know what you want. No need to tell me. After all, I am you. I'll make sure his so-called feelings are gone by today and you make sure you found us a way out of this dam confusing world" your clone said looking around the room. "Of course. Let's get you ready before he arrives. Don't be afraid to get him dirty" You smiled and your clone nodded.

The two of you headed towards your bedroom to get your clone changed into something not nice. You heard a horse and looked outside to see the prince. Your clone peeked a bit and sighed. "He came early. I can't believe we have to deal with him" she said. The door of your room opens and Mary walks inside. Her eyes widened when she saw two of you.