e p i l o g u e : t h i r t y - s e v e n

Epilogue: Chapter Thirty-Seven

"That fucking bastard!" Soobin curses as he throws his water bottle across the room. Amber runs in to see him destroying the room. "Ms.(Y/N) is now fucking stuck in the game with that yandere! I can't go back in!" he shouts. "He's the reason why. Prince Jungkook was given information about our project. Someone here gave him that information and gave him access to control the game. He has the reason why all of the characters have been deleted" Amber said, making him clenched his fists.

Soobin was frustrated that he wasn't able to save you. He promised Mr.Jung that he would get you back yet he failed. "Move aside" she kicks him off the chair and hops onto the computer. "What are you doing?" he asked yet she continues to type away on the keyboard. "there! now we can watch what's going inside in the game" she smiles. Soobin grabs a chair and takes a seat next to Amber. The door opens and the two of them looked at the person.

"I got your text. What's happening?" his assistant asks as he places his laptop down on the table. "we tried to get (Y/N) back but Prince Jungkook kicked me out of the game. They are the only two left in the game" Soobin answered. "He's a yandere, yet instead of killing, he been deleting characters from the game. I was able to hack into the game so we could watch what's going inside" Amber said. He walks over to the two of them and watched what was happening.

"Don't you touch!" You shout at Prince Jungkook who trying to tie you up. Yet he grabs your chin, making you look into his dark brown eyes. "Stop fighting back. There's no use. No one can save you anymore" he said, making you gulp. He pushes you down onto the bed. Your hands were tied together and he was hovering over you.

His cold hand caressing your cheek. "Don't cry, (Y/N). I did this for us. I love you so much. I wouldn't know what I would do if you left me. You made me have feelings that Anne never made me feel. This is our love story. Taehyung, Anne, Lisa, and the others won't ruin it any more. You and I have a special bond that no one can break. Why can't you see that?" he asked.

"You're insane!" you spat out. Prince Jungkook wraps his hand around your neck, choking you. "I don't want to hurt you yet you're acting like an annoying brat. Do I have to show you who's in control?" He shouts at your face yet you remain silent as you tried to breathe. "I tried my best for you to love me yet you still don't! Get this through your thick head. I. OWN. YOU. If you can't comprehend that, then I'll show you" he unbuttons his shirt.

Your eyes widened, knowing what he was going to do. Before he could anything else, you kicked him. you rolled yourself out of the bed, quickly getting back on your feet, and ran out. You ran as fast as you could away from the room. Thankfully you were able to lose him after a while, allowing you to cut the rope.

you keep your head down as you tried to find a horse. You remember Soobin saying that the fountain in Seoul that will help you escape. You need to get there before Jungkook catches you. Your eyes landed on a horse and you quickly ran towards it. "Don't you fucking dare!" He shouts. You hopped onto the horse and rode off. Prince Jungkook hops onto his and follows right behind you.