Chapter 2: The Land of Fairies

Traveling through magic is tricky; Drago couldn't tell what's left, right, up, and down. Suddenly he could feel that it has stopped, feeling super dizzy, like he will throw up. Drago tries to look around, but all he could see are wavy shapes, and he could also see them trying to speak, but they're damped, so it's hard to hear.

"Come... You.... to l... at this."

"Who ... this."

"Someone, g... ... the Queen."

Drago'sworld starts going black, falling to the ground. Drago has passed out from this first time traveling by magic.

A few hours later, Drago slowly opens his eyes; looking around, he sees that he's in a fancy room and a fancy bed.

"I wonder where I am?" Drago asks himself.

As he tries to get out of bed, he quickly lifts the bed sheets and realizes that he's not any cloth at all. Feeling shocked and embarrassed, Drago rubs his neck, and he feels his chocker from his mother.

"Good morning." Says a voice.

Turn to the voice location, Drago could see a beautiful woman, wearing an elegant dress with gold jewelry with some gemstone, and on her head is a crown, and he could also see her ears are pointy, just like Aunt Orchid's ears.

"I'm Queen Swan Moondance," Swan announces. "And who might you be?"

"I'm Drago Firejewel," Drago replies.

"Strange, you are a Fairy, but you arrived from Otherworld," Swan adds.

"Otherworld?" Drago says."Where am I?"

"You're in the Land of Fairies," Swan replies.

Drago is in shock that he's in the Land of Fairies. However, he'd never even heard of this place, so he doesn't know what's happening now.

"Also, I've needing to ask, where did you get this wand?" Swan announces as she reveals the wand.

"That belongs to my mother," Drago says.

"Your mother? Was the wand this pink, or was it a different color?" Swan asks.

"It was purple." Drago answers.

"And this flower bud, when it was purple, what was the flower bloom?" Swan asks.

"I don't know, maybe an Iris." Drago answers.

After hearing Drago's answer about the wand, he sees Swan laughing as she composes herself back to normal.

"Iris Gemblossom, she was an amazing fairy; she even earned the title Fairy Godmother," Swan says.

"She was a Fairy Godmother, like a Fairy Godmother stories?" Drago replies.

"I'm surprised since you're a new fairy, but yes, she was the third fairy to earn the title of Fairy Godmothers," Swan says.

"I know your mother; I saw how she earned the title Fairy Godmother. There is one thing that has me concerned?" Swan adds.

"What's that?" Drago asks.

"You must have been born around the time when she was a Fairy Godmother; that means you might be a very powerful fairy." Swan answers.

"Um, how am I powerful?" Drago asks.

"That's a good question, but first, let get something to eat," Swan replies.

Seeing Swan heading towards the door, she turned back, and she had a small laugh of forgot.