Chapter 33: Battle of the Fairies

On the island of Tír na nÓg, Queen Titania and her fairies look at the skies to see that something evil arrives. As dark green flames burst from the ground, all the fairies see Alcyone, flying from the skies, is a dark army fairy.

"Alcyone, what are you doing here?" Titania asks.

"Simply, I'm here for revenge on you and Eliana," Alcyone answers.

Alcyone point to her enemies, all the dark fairies start charging at them. However, a storm starts rolling in. Suddenly from the clouds, a firebird arrives, seeing it unleashing a fire breath.

The vines grow wildly from the ground, the cloud starts unleashing lightning with heavy winds and heavy snowstorms, from skies birds flying around to attack the dark fairies. Suddenly water sure up towards the sky, and the blazing sun shoots from the skies.

She was shocked to see this magic attacking her dark fairies when she suddenly sees gemstone flies by attacking Alcyone.

To everyone's surprise, appearing on the hillside is Justin and his friends, also with his grandmother Queen Eliana.

"Queen Eliana, glad to see that you made it," Alcyone says.

"I may be here, but as you can see, I'm not alone," Eliana says.

Wonder what she means by that, until nine magical blast showers from the sky, attacking the dark fairies. Alcyone sees Drago and his friends flying near Justin and his friends.

"How?"Alcyone asks.

"Simple, I am friends with Justin, and he helps my friends and me to get here," Drago answers.

Seeing the anger in her eyes, Alcyone starts using her magic to rain fire from the skies. Seeing this happen, Justin went to his friends. Drago and his friends are watching them.

"Time to transform," Justin announces.

SeeingJustin, Irena, Mérida, Lien, Keo, Christian, Electra, and Elsha glows and magically brought out their magic wands.

Christian has a green wand with a lily pad and lotus flower on top and a green diamond on a petal.

Electra has a purple wand with the sun on top with a strand of golden hair and a yellow diamond on top.

Elsha has a dark yellow wand with a red apple and an ice blue diamond on the apple.

Irena has a brown wand with a pentacle as a symbol and a purple diamond inside.

Justin has a blue wand with a glass heart as a symbol and a red diamond on top.

Keo has a turquoise wand with a purple see shell as a symbol. A pearl sits at the base and a blue diamond at the top.

Lien has a blue wand with a line mirror as a symbol and a lavender diamond on top.

Mérida has a blank wand with a spindle as a symbol and a green diamond on it.

"Magic Wings, Fairix," Justin announces.

Hearing music about Fairix, a storybook magically appears, Justin and his friends start transforming into fairies.

With the sound of midnight, the clock burst into flames. Revealing the wand, Justin went to grab it with fire swirling all around him with images of the story Cinderella.

Justin'shair was stylishly sleek as a prince. The fire forms a circle over both of his hands, creating light blue gloves. The fire continues down, making a long sleeve soft blue button shirt with three buttons undone from the top, the fire from a blue belt, and with a long 3rd of Cinderella's ball gown on his right side.