First day in the high school of UA

Previously on this story......

Class 1-a returned to their school while Boboiboy and Yaya followed Aizawa. This is the beginning of the new Adventure.....

And now...let's continue:

Boboiboy POV:

Yaya and I followed this person who I think he said his name was ,Aizawa. Yaya had a bad feeling about this so she clinger onto my arm while walking next to me. If I'm being honest, I actually have a weird feeling about this as well. I do not know what to expect since this is another world and all.

Aizawa POV:

We have finally reached Principal Nezu's office. I stopped and turn around and told the both of them, "Ok you two stay right here first. I'll call you to come in later. Alright?" I told them with my normal looking stern face. Both of them nodded and I went into Nezu's office.

Yaya POV:

"Boboiboy, I'm worried about what will happen to us. Do you think we are in trouble?" I asked my boyfriend while clinging onto his arm. "I do not know Yaya but if we tell them where are we from, I don't think they'll believe us. So I suggest keep it a low profile and including the secret of our powers." Replied Boboiboy. "How come including the secret of our powers?" I asked. "We'll have to gain their trust first in order to show our full power. I know it doesn't make sense but if we do show our real true power, they might think of us as a threat." Boboiboy replied again.

Aizawa POV:

"Aizawa, you wanted to see me?" Principal Nezu asked me. "Yeah.....I wanted to talk about what happened at the USJ. It's about those two kids" I replied. I noticed that principle Nezu's facial expression change. I think he knows what I'm actually talking about. "Your talking about those two kids that saved you and your class am I right?" asked Nezu. To my surprise, I was speechless that he accurately guessed what I'm talking about. "Yes....that's exactly what I'm talking about...so what do you think that we should do with these kids?" I asked Nezu. After saying that, Nezu was thinking about. He was really serious about this because usually he'll have come up with a solution quite fast but this case, he's taking his time. "How about we let them join UA?" Said Nezu. "But are we sure we could trust them? Because they used their quirks without a hero license. That's an act of a vigilante." I answered Nezu. "I know. However, they protected your students from being hurt or worse, killed. I know that I'm jumping into conclusions and letting them join UA but how about we let them in and get to know them more?" Said Nezu. I was actually against with his idea first but I have to agree with him. Those kids did saved my students and all. "Alright Nezu, I trust you" I said as I walk to the door and and called those two kids in. I'll let Nezu do the talking. I'm too tired to handle all of this.

3rd person POV:

Boboiboy and Yaya walked into principal Nezu's office. When they saw Nezu for the first time, they were kinda confuse what he is actually. "Hello kids, I'm Principal Nezu. You may be wondering what am I. I'm either a dog or a bear? We don't know but no matter what, I'm still the principal." Explained Nezu while meeting Boboiboy and Yaya for the first time. "Wait PRINCIPAL?" Both Boboiboy and Yaya asked in unison.

"Yes. you see your in the principal's office of UA high school. A school for heroes in training." Explained Nezu. Boboiboy and Yaya nodded when they understood on what he meant but they still do not know why are they here in the first place. "Excuse me, Principal Nezu, but why are we here? Are we in trouble?" Asked Yaya. "Hahaha. No your not in trouble. I want to thank you for saving my students from that villain." Nezu thanked them. "Your welcome." Both Boboiboy and Yaya said. "But how do you know that villain?" Asked Aizawa. Boboiboy and Yaya looked at each other with a worried face expression since they expected they were gonna ask them that. "Uh....we've encountered him before" said Boboiboy.