UA SPORTS FESTIVAL PART ONE

Previously on Boboiboy Academia....

"I want to know more and the truth about you two and your quirks" After hearing that, Boboiboy and Yaya were kinda nervous about what to tell him. "Not only that....the school sports festival is coming up soon." Said Aizawa.

"So tell me the truth" said Aizawa.

And now...Let's get back to it!

3rd person POV:

"So is there something. That your hiding from me? You know you can't hide secrets from me." Said Aizawa which makes Boboiboy and Yaya even more nervous. 'I think it's best to tell him about our powers but not about where we came from. I don't think he will believe us if we tell him where we came from.' Thought Boboiboy and Yaya. "To be honest, Aizawa sensei....during the hero training and your quirk assessment test....we weren't even using our full power." Said Boboiboy. Aizawa was shocked on what he had said. 'How strong are they if they passed the training and the test without using their full power?' Aizawa though to himself.

"Well if so, can you tell me more about your quirks?" Asked Aizawa. "Let me start first, Aizawa sensei" said Yaya. "With my quirk, Gravity Manipulation, with this power, I can master gravity and also release it. Not only that, it also allows me to have super strength and allowing me to fly. With mastering gravity, I can also can make objects and people lighter by making them float or increasing their weight which makes them heavy. " Yaya explained. 'She can master gravity by making things lighter or heavier. Not only that, she can use gravitational force which allows her to have super strength and fly....interesting' Aizawa thought to himself again.

"What about you Boboiboy?" Asked Aizawa to Boboiboy. "My quirk, Elemental Manipulation, allows me to manipulate 7 different elements. However, those elements that you saw before are not at it's true form." Said Boboiboy. "What do you mean  that it's not at it's true form?" Asked Aizawa. "Well, those elements you saw, are actually their first-tier elements. I have even unlocked their second-tier elements. And I even recently discovered about their third-tier elements but I haven't unlocked them yet." Boboiboy continued. "Third-tier? Second-tier?" Asked Aizawa as he was shocked to hear about it. "Yes but not only that I have two other abilities." Said Boboiboy. "What are those abilities?" Asked Aizawa again.

"The elemental split and elemental fusion." Boboiboy replied. "The what?" Asked Aizawa. "Aizawa sensei, the elemental split is that Boboiboy has the ability to split to 2 to 7 of his different elements." Yaya explained. "And the elemental fusion is that I am able to fuse two of my second-tier elements into a new element." Boboiboy explained. "May I see it?" Asked Aizawa. Boboiboy wanted to but he realised that he had not enough energy to do it as these abilities needs a ton amount of energy to use it. "I'm sorry Aizawa sensei but I can't. Maybe I'll be able to show it during the sports festival." Said Boboiboy. Aizawa was disappointed at first but it seems like a good idea when he thought about it. "Alright then, you two can go now. And be sure to train for the sports festival. I'll be looking forward for you two to win." Said Aizawa. "Yes sensei. Thank you" said the BoYa couple as they left and went on home.

The next day....

"Good morning class....as you know after the attack at USJ, our battle isn't over yet..." said Aizawa "are the villains attacking again?!" Said Mineta while shaking. "The sport festival is coming up soon." Aizawa replied. "THATS A NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!" Said the whole of class 1-a.

Time skip to Day of the Sport Festival:

"HEY! The sports festival is about to begin! Are you all ready!" Shouted Present Mic as the crowd goes wild. And by that I mean REALLY WILD. "It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage! First up, Class 1-A!" Present Mic shouted as Clas 1-A entering the stage. "Next up! Class 1-B!" Said Present Mic again as Class 1-B enters the stage. Present Mic continues to introduce the other classes as they enter the stage. "I'll be this year's chief empire! I am the R-rated hero, Midnight!" Said Midnight as most of the boys (except Boboiboy) were blushing when they looked at her outfit.

"What is she even wearing?" Asked Boboiboy. "That's the R-rated hero for you." Replied Kaminari. "Alright! Time for the player pledge! The one who is representing the students is none other than, Katsuki Bakugou!" Said Midnight. "What? Kacchan?" Questioned Midoriya. "Well let's see what will he say." Said Kirishima. "I pledged, THAT I'LL BE NUMBER ONE!" Said Bakugou. "I KNEW IT!" Said everyone in Class 1-a. Everyone else was mad and upset and were saying stuff like 'BOO' or 'YOU SUCK' and all that.

"Well now, let's start off with part of the sports festival: THE OBSTACLE RACE!" Shouted Present Mic. "All eleven classes will race against each other. The race will be 4km of the outer circumference of the stadium. Our school's selling point is freedom! As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do! Now everyone take your places!" Said Midnight as she licked her lips.

During the race....

Everyone was giving it their all and not even giving a small chance to one another. Boboiboy used his Wind element while Yaya was flying. Everyone else was shocked to see Yaya fly with ease but that doesn't stop them from doing anything in order to win.

All of sudden, the 'obstacles' have come in. The zero-pointer robots have appeared to stop the students in their tracks. However Todoroki used his ice quirks to freeze and attack those robots and was able to destroy one of the robots. Boboiboy changed to his Lightning element and used his Lightning blade slash to destroy the other robots.

After all that Boboiboy, Bakugou, Todoroki and Yaya were neck and neck and was about to reached the finish line. However, Midoriya zoomed past them and reached the finish line first. (We all know how it went)

"The 1st person to reach the finish line is......Izuku Midoriya!" Present mic said. "Second is Bakugou! Third is Boboiboy! Fourth, Todoroki! Fifth, Yaya!" Present Mic announced. "Tch! Second place?" Bakugou said as he was annoyed. "Hey second place isn't bad, Bakugou. I'm sure you'll win on the next round." Said Boboiboy. "Todoroki you were awesome!" Said Yaya. "Yeah...thank you." Todoroki replied with his straight face.

"Alright! That was a great first round! The first top 45 will move on to the next part of the sports festival!" "The next part of the sports festival will be....Cavalry Battle!" Said Midnight.

"Cavalry?" Asked Boboiboy and Yaya.

To be continued.....

Alright guys I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll be working on the next chapter right now and I hope you'll love it. Remember to follow, vote and comment. I really appreciate it.