TOURNAMENT BATTLE FINALE

Previously on Boboiboy Academia.....

"You finally made it huh?" Asked Bakugou. "I sure did. I'm not gonna let you win before surpassing me!" Said Boboiboy. "Alright. TIME FOR OUR REMATCH!" Bakugou yelled. "Let's do this Bakugou!" Said Boboiboy.

And now....Let the final battle commence.

3rd person POV:

"Alright! Begin!" Present Mic began the battle. "Boboiboy Blaze! Blazing Chakrams!"Boboiboy changed into his Blaze element. "DIE!!" Yelled Bakugou while sending a powerful explosion to Blaze. Of course Blaze was able to dodge that attack and he threw his Chakrams towards Bakugou.

"Not bad Bakugou. But let's see if you can beat this! "Blazing Fire Punch!" Blaze used his fire punch and landed a hit on Bakugou. Bakugou was knocked back a little but was able to withstand it. "Not bad elemental bastard. But I'm done with you! Stun Grenade!" Bakugou used his stun grenade and was able to hit Blaze with it.

"How'd you like that?!" Yelled Bakugou. "I like it just fine." Replied Blaze. "What?" Bakugou asked in confusion. "It did hurt me yes. But it takes more than a stunning explosion to stop me. Now...Boboiboy Thunderstorm! Let's get serious Bakugou." Said Boboiboy as he changed to Thunderstorm. The audience gasped as he changed into Thunderstorm. "Isn't that his second-tier Lightning element? It looks so cool!" Said Kaminari. "But if I recall, I think Boboiboy is able to move super fast with this element. Am I right Yaya?" Asked Midoriya. "Yes. With this thunderstorm element, Boboiboy will be able to move so fast that he transforms into a blur." Said Yaya. The whole class was amazed on her explanation.

"Thunderstorm Slash!" Thunderstorm charges towards Bakugou for a slash. However Bakugou was able to dodge it and was going to land his powerful attack. "HOWITZER IMPACT!" Bakugou used his move howitzer impact on Thunderstorm but Thunderstorm had a plan up his blades. "Thunderstorm Speed!" Thunderstorm dodged Bakugou's howitzer impact with his thunderstorm speed by moving so fast that he became a blur. "Thunderstorm Slash!" Thunderstorm appeared behind Bakugou and eventually getting a hit on him with his slash.

"Now your really going to get it!" Yelled Bakugou. "Take this!" "No you take this!" Both of them keep on attack each other with the same attack and getting hit by one another's attack.

"Wow Bakugou is getting really serious about this battle." Said Kaminari. "I mean it's Bakugou we're talking about. He's always serious." Said Kirishima. "Each of them keep on attacking and landing a hit on one another." Said Momo. "Yea like this could go in forever." Said Jirou. "I'm sure Boboiboy has something planned for this. Right Yaya." Said Uraraka. "Indeed. As we know that he only has one more element to show. I think this will be the case." Yaya replied. "That element would be his second-tier of his Light element right?" Asked Iida. "Yup. It's called Solar." Said Yaya. "EHHH?! SOLAR? AS IN LIKE THE SUN?!" The whole class was shocked and questioned Yaya once she told them. Yaya only nodded. "How strong is Boboiboy if he can harness the power of solar energy from the sun?" Asked Momo.

"HOWITZER IMPACT!" "THUNDERSTORM BARRIER!" Bakugou landed a hit one Thunderstorm but was electrocuted by the barrier. "Take this! STUN GRENADE!" Thunderstorm dodged Iran's appeared right above Bakugou. "I think it's time to end this Bakugou!" Thunderstorm said as his watch and eyes starts to glow orange. "What's happening?" Asked Bakugou. "Is that?" "Yup it's his final element." Said Yaya. "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Solar!" Boboiboy changed into his final element, Solar, the strongest of the 7 elements.

 "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Solar!" Boboiboy changed into his final element, Solar, the strongest of the 7 elements

"He finally revealed all of his elements...." Said Bakugou. The audience had a chilling feeling about this. "Guys I'm not the only who's having a chilled feeling about this right?" Asked Kaminari. "Yup your not the only one." The rest replied. "He looks so strong. And he was holding back this whole time." Said Midoriya. "Wow Yaya you really do have a strong boyfriend." Said Mina. "Yes but that isn't the only reason I love him." Said Yaya. "Really? But what's the other reasons?" Asked the girls. "I'll tell you guys some other time." Said Yaya.

"I gotta say it Bakugou. That was a great rematch for the both of us but it's a shame that we won't be able to do this longer." Said Solar. "What do you mean?" Asked Bakugou. "I mean that I'm gonna put an end to this match. Now take this! Solar Eclipse Blast!"

Everyone was shocked and amazed about that attack

Everyone was shocked and amazed about that attack. The solar beam went straight to contact with Bakugou. Bakugou was screaming in pain while the blast was still ongoing. When the blast was gone, everyone saw Bakugou lying down on the ground unconscious.

"Is he dead?" Asked Midnight. "Nope, he's just unconscious from the blast. I say he would be awake in an hour or two. Thank goodness I wasn't using my full power or I might kill him." Said Solar. "Wow. Guys take a note of this. Never mess with Boboiboy or you will get blasted." said Midoriya as everyone agrees. "So the winner of the Tournament Battle and the Sports Festival, is Boboiboy!" Said Present Mic as everyone cheered for Boboiboy.

Boboiboy reverted back to his original state and went on to accept his award from All Might. "Congratulations, Young Boboiboy for winning the Sports Festival!" Said All Might as he gives the award to Boboiboy. Just as Boboiboy was going to take it, a loud explosion was made at the entrance to the arena. "Huh?! What's that?" "What's happening?!" Everyone is panicking on what is happening.

"Everyone in the stadium! Please run for the exits and get out of here! Leave this to the Pros!" Present Mic said as everyone makes their way to the exits. However the exits were blocked by villain-like pirates. "Where do you think your going? Go back to your seats now or die!" Said one of the pirates.

"Oh no the students are taken hostage!" Said All Might.  "Huh what's happening?" asked Bakugou as he woke up from his unconsciousness. "We're under attack Bakugou!" Said Boboiboy. "WHAT!" He yelled.

After all of that, everyone saw something coming out of the smoke of the explosion. As the vision of that something is clearing up by the smoke, Boboiboy and Yaya saw not what but who it is and they can't believe it. "No, it can't be!" Said Boboiboy "Impossible!" Said Yaya. "What! What is it?!" Asked the whole class.

That's someone finally came out of the smoke and make his appearance. "Who is that?!" Asked Midoriya. "Is that a villain?" Asked Todoroki. "AAAH WERE GONNA DIE!" Yelled Mineta. Everyone was freaking out about the villain but Boboiboy and Yaya are even more surprised than anyone else.

"Hahahah! Miss me, Boboiboy?" Said the villain. "It can't be" said Boboiboy. "Captain Vargoba?!" yelled Boboiboy and Yaya were shocked to see his return.

To be continued.....Dun Dun Dun!

Hey guys! Sorry I was late to publish this chapter. A lot of things has been going on lately. But I'm back and better than ever.

Remember to vote, comment and follow me. Hope you guys love this chapter and I hope you guys were shocked by the twisted ending.

Captain Vargoba is back and is he going to defeat Boboiboy once and for all? We shall see in the next chapter. Bye guys!