chapter 19.

I miss him so much

I miss him so much .

It's been a month since we parted ways and it was hard at first, but then I realized that I also needed to work on myself. I couldn't let the hurt from my last relationship destroy my new one just as it began to start.

I've come to terms with my pain and I've come to terms with the betrayal. Alessandro was not Malik and I knew that. I always have, I just let a moment of doubt over come me that day.

At first I cried myself to sleep and ate all the tubs of dulce de leche ice cream that I could get my hands on. That all stopped when Ivy stormed in to my room and threatened to call my mother—who I haven't spoken to since I got back.

That was another thing I had to do. I had to confront my lying family about the skeletons they had hidden in their closet.

Khalid had been blowing my phone to the point where I hd to put him on do not disturb. I felt bad but then I remembered that he lied and hid  something this important from me. Maybe I was going a bit overboard , but you would do it too if you found out that your closest family member was a trifling, drug slinging, lying muthafucker.

" Where are you off too ?" Zara asked as she came into my room. I had just pulled in the tan cropped zip up hoodie over my bra before moving on to the matching sweats.

" I am going to surprise mommy dearest and my father. I've been over do for a visit." I grabbed my sneakers and slid my foot into them ." I should be back in a few hours."

" Alright, I'll tell the others. Drive safe please." I give her a promising squeeze as we hug before I grab my bag and phone. " I'll text you guys when I get there."

My nerves were on ten as I drove into the city. I didn't know what I was going to say to them when I saw them. Hopefully they wouldn't deny it and just flat out tell me the truth.

Pulling up to the brownstone, I saw the boys pull up into a spot a few cars back ." Perfect." I could kill two birds with one stone. It was even better because I could catch them in the act. There was no why that they could lie to me now.

I watched from my review mirror as they walked inside the brownstone. " Showtime." I whisper as I grab my things and head inside.

Quietly, I inserted the key into the lock and turned it. " That should be enough to get you buy for the next three weeks. Sell all of this and then come back to me, but don't sell it too fast. I don't want to raise any suspensions." I heard the voice of my mother as I stood in the doorway.

The boys backs were turned towards me, making it impossible for them to see me. " Got it. Is that all we need to know ." Khalid asked as they picked up the boxes of drugs .