𝐿𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 - 𝑀𝒶𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓀 𝐵𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 ❤️‍🩹

Three years later Samari's career finally got her where she wanted to be. She had became a brand ambassador for Savage x Fenty and Fashion-nova Curve. "Could you pass me that cable on the couch babe?" She asked her boyfriend Bryshere while hooking up the PlayStation 5 that she got as a gift from one of the brands. "You're not tryna see me in Mortal Kombat babe, I'm a beast with the sticks!" He said while tying his locs up and flashing that smile which made her heart melt every time. She picked up the empty console box and tossed it at him causing him to jump on her. The two playfully fought before he pinned her down on the carpet. "How you feeling babygirl?" He asked while she played with his hair, "I feel better for once." She said while kissing his cheek while patting him so she could get up. Everything she spoke into existence finally came into play this was something she never expected to happen. As he sat on the carpet he looked at her with his big brown eyes. "What's for dinner? I'm starving" She asked while avoiding rubbing her belly. Her family flew down and she planned out how she was telling everyone once they got comfortable. "I can make lamb chops, lobster mac and cheese ..?" He said in a questionable tone due to the fact he noticed her eating habits switched up dramatically just like her clothing style. When they met she was already thick in all the right places. But after a year she toned everything up and had him lost for words. Pain motivates you to strive for better and she sure as hell made sure she got it. "Okay well my parents should be here within a hour or two my dad gotta get a rental." She said while walking back to their bedroom so she could shower and get situated. The moment she went into the bathroom she locked the door, this was her routine so he wouldn't catch on just yet. She lifted up the over sized shirt she wore and smiled at her little bump. After an hour she was showered and dressed, she wore Nike pro tights and a hoodie. Underneath she had on a cropped top. As she came downstairs she was greeted with the smell of food and the loud laughter from her dad. "Shut up with all that noise." She playfully said causing him to turn around and mean mug her. Once she reached where everyone was at she hugged each of them and helped serve dinner. They began eating and updating one another on life. "Well .. I'm a brand ambassador now. I've been monetized on YouTube for a little minute. And um.. I'm pregnant." She said nonchalantly as she ate some more, as she looked up everyone stared at her with a face of confusion. "You're lying." Alaina said while staring Samari dead into her eyes, Samari stood up and took her hoodie off causing everyone to scream in excitement. "Wait she's having a baby?" Aidden asked while finally paying attention to the conversation. It caused everyone to laugh while he reached over to touch her stomach. "Holy shit!" He exclaimed causing everyone to laugh again while Bryshere looked up at her with tears in his eyes, he was overjoyed at the moment and couldn't believe that he was finally becoming a father. "I even knew it's a mother's intuition, I just don't know the Gender." Raina said while rubbing Samari's belly causing her to yawn. It was like she was made of melatonin, you could simply lay on her and you'd be knocked out immediately. "I don't know it either I won't find out until tonight." Samari said while walking to the fridge and pulling out the cake she had ordered a few days ago. Everyone eagerly looked at the cake while Bryshere's hands shook as he cut it. Samari immediately recorded the process and waited patiently like everyone else. "Oh my god , You're having a ..."

East sat in his living room getting some head from one of his many flavors of the week. The girl attempted to get him to cum off the head she was giving but she was terrible at it. "You're having a baby girl!" The man on Samari's snap said while crying and pulling her into a hug. Her family congratulated them as the man sat her on his lap while rubbing her belly the whole time. Samari had changed drastically body wise, and he already knew she was on her get money shìt as well. "Mm daddy you taste so good." The plain Jane said while sucking on his balls causing him to grow limp little by little. Thankfully Cairo's mother called and made him shove her out the way. "Yeah wassup Aaliyah ?" He asked once he picked up, she began stating how school was starting and how Cairo needed supplies and clothes. They spoke on his progress reports and it didn't surprise him that his son was doing well academically. "My favorite YouTuber is pregnant too. Not like you care but I was just watching the reveal on her snap." Aaliyah said while East sat and realized she was speaking on Samari. It was crazy how life worked, and it made his blood boil. As a man he had to own up to the fact he fucked up. That he couldn't sit and dwell on a past with no certain future due to bothering of them being hurt. "Yeah I'ma Zelle you the money, Cairo coming over this weekend ?" He asked in hopes she would change the topic sooner than later. Aaliyah wasn't dumb at all she knew of the history between the two. She had hoped he seen the reveal as well, she knew deep in his spirit he was hurt. "Yes East. But in all seriousness you see what happens when you take people for granted? They find better, and as much as you don't want to admit it you're mad. You can't expect someone to read your mind and say that they knew how you felt towards them because you willingly don't speak on it. Instead you push people away and make it seem like you're the victim." She said to him in hopes he would finally realize he lost a good one yet again. He immediately hung up and kicked the other woman out of his home. He didn't have time to be lectured on love, especially not when he was already stuck in his ways.
"Congratulations or whatever." He mumbled before rolling up and attempting to figure out what was on the agenda for the day. The moment he got his mind right he went to do a couple sales before enjoying the summertime festivities. "Yerrr , Where you been at nigga?" His homeboy Wheeze asked once he saw East get out the car.  They dapped each other up before pulling out a blunt each to smoke. "Yeah shit crazy bro, one minute you a social outcast and next your face on every platform. Shorty done went up in silence that's some shit." Wheeze said while licking his lips while scrolling through her Instagram profile. He was one of East's many friends that lied about sleeping with Samari many years ago. The only reason why he believed each of them was due to the fact she was mad friendly. "As long as she likes it I love it, I really could careless." East said in the bitterest of tones that even Wheeze couldn't believe he heard. Wheeze ended up simply cutting the conversation short and spoke on the next trip they had to take. It was just their luck that they had to head to Atlanta yet again. "You okay with that? Cus' I'll let my mans know we we not coming." Wheeze asked while watching East's facial expression turn colder than usual. "Fuck I look like turning down money? Just let me know when we leaving and when we come back." East spat out angrily
while shoving past his friend to get back to his car.

"Yes, we're really having a baby babe." Samari said while watching Bryshere's eyes light up as he went through the box of ultrasound photos. The two sat in bed talking about baby names and homes to move into. "I'm surprised , I tried for a baby with my ex many years ago and it never happened. God is good !" He said while laying his head by her stomach, she immediately began massaging his scalp. Within minutes he was out cold while cradling her stomach tightly. She took a picture and started going shopping for the baby. Deep down she was excited but worried, mental health was common in her family. Also, hypertension ran through her family like crack in the 70's. "Let me text my doctor and ask if I'm allowed to take my blood pressure medicine in the morning." She said to herself while looking at her medical record on her phone. She went from having a high blood pressure that could kill her at any given moment. To having a success weight loss surgery and regulating everything in her. Her anxiety was finally in check, and the suicidal thoughts she had for years finally subdued. Life finally became what she wanted to be and all it took was for her to finally realize her worth. "Damn I could go for some ice cream and crackers." She mumbled to herself while looking down at Bryshere. The way he would scrunch his nose in his sleep reminded her of East. The two were similar in ways but the major difference was the fact Bryshere was not afraid to love or be loved. "Okay okay , I'm gonna get the ice cream." She said to her belly while sliding from underneath Bryshere. The moment she walked down to the kitchen her phone startled her with the familiarity of a ringtone. "W-why are you calling me ? " She asked while grabbing her ice cream and crackers before sitting down at the table. It was too good to be true, and she made a mental note to change her number once she got the chance sometime that week. "Man congratulations you finally got the kid you wanted. Ain't you happy my nigga? You living it up & don't know how to act n' shit." He said in the drunken tone that made her have immediate flashbacks on how he would get. She sighed and just occupied herself with her munchies while doing her breathing techniques. "Yeah I'm extremely blessed to have my child especially not with you. I don't need you belittling me and promising the world. We're not teens anymore Dave , that ship sailed the last time I called you and you attempted to play me. If you haven't noticed you're a fucking fraud. You act so tough around your friends but when you're around me it's different. You pushed me away not the other way around! It's strike three my love, now don't call my phone no more." She said calmly causing silence to fill her ear before she hung up. As she groaned out in frustration she began crying which caused Bryshere to come downstairs. He frantically looked around to see if she had hurt herself but saw she had her head down on the table as she sobbed. Her call log was on her phone screen while he held her and he saw that the worse mistake of her life had called her twice.