ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ - ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ ɢᴏʟᴅ ❤️‍🩹

She sung and dance in the living room, in one hand held a fat ass blunt while in the other held a bottle of wine. They had argued and she immediately went to find something temporary but comfortable. Once she did she immediately moved all of her things out of his place. All that was left was the jewelry he bought her, and one of the sweatsuits she wore of his. She did the big chop and felt as if a weight lifted up off of her chest. "And I just couldn't see at the time you was hurting. This Nigga spitting!" She yelled out while downing half the bottle before slipping into her slides once she heard his keys in the lock. As he came in she cleaned up her little mess while booking an Uber. She immediately began to play Horses in The Stable by TyDolla$ign and sung along like her life depended on it. Anyone who had a brain knew she was singing this to him, and it explained their situation to a science. He walked up to her and leaned in for a kiss, she turned her head quickly. "I had a long day I don't got time for the weird shit Mari." He said while sitting down and taking his shoes off while looking up at her. She shrugged and began to take off the chains he bought, once she went to take off the matching earrings he stopped her. "I'm confused as into how you disappear when it's convenient for you, But be mad when I got life going on and act like I don't try to make time. Don't do that." He said when he finally put two and two together, she chuckled and handed him his spare keys. There was nothing she had to say at that moment, she was tired. Tired of investing time, tired of being led on and definitely tired of being tired. "I'm tired, I need to learn what it's like to handle shit on my own with no distractions or false hope. This is my time to focus and grow, and I'm already growing apart from you." She said while walking out of his apartment, as much as she fought back tears she let them fall. The walk to the Uber felt longer than normal due to how hard she began to cry before she slid inside of the car. "I'm not chasing you." He said while standing on his porch, she rolled her window up as the driver pulled off. The ride was quick, yet the weather change was quicker. The rain fell hard as she walked inside the duplex, storms like this made her anxious. She slipped out of her wet clothes and tossed them into the wash, as she ran her shower and looked at her simple abode she was calling home for the moment.

She sat by the window with her feet up and stared at the rain falling. The sound of the thunder rolling as she flicked her lighter made her flinch. "Simply asked for the bare minimum but I'm not finna fuss. You was obviously busy, and I'm not a priority. I understand." She said to herself while re-reading their text exchange. The thunder rolling made her snap out of her thoughts, and she immediately flicked the clipped joint into her ash tray. Being that she gotten accustomed to sleeping under him she sat up in bed hugging one of her pillows. She sat up for hours periodically scrolling on TikTok and Snapchat. "It'd be my luck that I would find a song that describes everything I've been feeling in one." She said while turning it up a little louder, the lyrics hit her hard as she stared out at the rain falling. Once she finally got tired the sun was rising, her eyes were red and heavy. The sunlight crept through the window and finally shined on her face causing her to yawn loudly before curling up in the middle of her bed. Hours passed and she woke up, she still felt high as hell but refreshed. As she went to get herself together she was greeted to missed call notifications.

She knew that he was calling her, and she didn't have nothing to say to him

She knew that he was calling her, and she didn't have nothing to say to him. "Unbelievable.." She said under her breath before standing up and stripping out of her clothes to shower. "Maybe this is the final straw, I'm okay. And even if I was bothered I'd have to get over it." She said to her therapist while standing in the kitchen, she decided to make some curry shrimp oxtails with rice and peas. "Well, people do grow apart, but it is okay to still have some feelings left over. As much as you don't want to admit it, you've been knew it was time to go. You consciously stayed." Dr Richardson said causing Samari to gasp while checking the pots. As much as she wanted to curse the therapist out she knew deep down that woman wasn't lying. That man was the brightest of red flags and the fact she craved companionship and affection made her stay. East was no good for her emotionally and mentally. She wasn't good for him either, they equally shared toxic traits. "Now you didn't have to read me for filth, but I understand now." Samari said while fixing her plate while declining another one of his blocked calls.  "I'm assuming he called you again? I know the ringtone you set for him by heart now. Every time my daughter plays the full song I shake my head. " Dr Richardson said while listening to Samari's phone ring yet again. She watched as Samari fought the urge to answer, and it made her wonder what she would've done if she wasn't on the phone. "I think you should change your number and go off the grid. I'll pay for the fees, I need you to focus on you for once. Learn how to live for you." She said causing Samari to look up in shock, "I- I can do that. But when?" Samari asked while picking at her food, she looked drained and was eager to finally do something right for herself. Dr Richardson didn't say nothing but stared at her own phone as she Venmo'ed Samari some money and booked tickets for the girl to go to Cabo. "You got forty-eight hours to pack, be safe darling! And send pictures." Dr Richardson said while smiling eagerly and hanging up causing Samari to scramble to pack and make a mental note to go shopping for more vacation clothes.