ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 - 𝕐𝕩𝕟𝕘 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕖 𝕩 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕣 🧿

It was three months since the death of Renee and there was a private funeral for the baby. The amount of tears and condolences had Samari itching for a drink or five. With a pull of a couple strings even Bryshere was able to attend, he looked so dramatically different. He bulked up and decided to cut his hair off which was one thing he vowed prior he wouldn't ever do. "I just want to apologize, I know it doesn't make our child come back but I should've been on my shit." He said to her while they stood by the closed casket, Samari kept her eyes glued on it while trying her hardest not to let anymore tears fall.  He placed his palm on the casket and began to pray in Arabic while also asking for forgiveness. Everyone sat down and listened to the pastor who spoke highly on how the baby impacted everyone's life. He dedicated most of his speech on giving praise to Samari, and it caused her to quietly sob while Bryshere rubbed her back. As the service ended and they began to carry the small pink casket out Samari's parents approached her. She immediately broke down in her mother and fathers arms who simply hugged her tight. East stood off in the cut while watching everyone interact. He knew she needed time to mourn and he already made it his goal to go with her every step of the way.  As she approached him they both stared at one another until she grabbed his hand. This was one of the many things she used to do when she  wanted to indicate that she was ready to go. As the two walked out they watched Bryshere get escorted back into the  car he came in. The cuffs around his wrists and ankles jingled loudly causing everyone to turn and watch. "Remember what I said East." He yelled out from the window as they pulled off. Samari immediately looked up at him in all curiosity. She noticed they exchanged words. But, now she needed to know what was said.  The ride back to East's house was quiet, and she began to think about giving her apartment up. She knew he paid the rent and after drops he went by to clean up too. It was the thought of her finally healing and walking back inside that had her on edge. "I- I really wanna give my apartment up. And start over.." She said while they parked in front of her former home. Little did she know he already brought most of her important things to his house.  "I support anything you do, even if it requires me to give you space." East said while looking at her, he gently rubbed his thumb over her knuckles a few times. After a few minutes they got out of the car to grab more stuff. They left with all of her blogging equipment and clothes. The moment she went back for one more bag her neighbor stopped her. The older woman simply placed a gift bag in her hands while mumbling a prayer. Samari stood there confused and waited for her to finish. "God makes you endure things he knows you can handle. He also makes his children understand not everyone is here to hurt them. That man you're with now loves you, he's scared and you're scared to love again. Things will end up balancing out." The woman said tucking some of Samari's hair behind her ear while pulling out an evil eye necklace to put on her. After hugging the woman one more time she felt a weight rise off her chest as she grabbed the last bag.  "You okay?" East asked as she finally got back into the car. She nodded while sitting the gift bag on her lap as they drove off.

After four hours of staring at the bag she was given she finally unpacked the contents. Her eyes widened at the colorful waist beads she was given. The Carnelian necklace that was wrapped up also made her gasp. She held it up and inspected it while ogling at its fiery color shone so bright. A small but thick envelope sat at the bottom of the bag and she slowly opened it. She let out the loudest of screams causing East to run in the room she was in with his gun in the air. "Why? What the fuck Mari !" He asked while looking at her while her mouth hung open. Immediately his eyes shot to her hands and he looked up at her with a raised brow. A neat stack of money with a note was stuffed into the envelope.

"You are so beautiful,
You motivated my daughter to finally express herself. Like you she dealt with many trial and error moments. She loved your videos and would always make me watch them with her. Her ultimate goal was to meet you, but god willing you moved next door a few months after Cancer decided to take my baby. Everyday I've watched you flourish, and once I learned about you losing your daughter I needed you to understand you are not alone.
Here's $3,000 I want you to continue to flourish."

Samari blinked tears out of her eyes while gathering her thoughts. The two immediately thought of a way to repay the nice woman along side finally putting ideas together for a business. "Maybe I don't want to be the stereotypical influencer. According to my stats on YouTube my audience is teens and some adults. I think I wanna go back to school.." She said while she looked up from her laptop screen causing East to laugh as he looked at her. He loved how her glasses sat on her button nose while she managed to scrunch it up at him. His eyes traveled from her nose piercings to her ample sized lips. Like clockwork she nervously licked her lips while exposing her snake bites. He immediately felt himself getting aroused but managed to keep his cool. She was beyond vulnerable and he didn't want to disturb what good energy they had building back up. "Ima probably sleep in K room tonight. I miss him." He said while faking a yawn while adjusting the shorts he wore that began to fall. She looked up at him with a raised brow before finally understanding what he meant. Her body yearned for his touch too, she wanted to dig her nails so deep into his tattooed back so bad. The sexual tension was so thick it felt as if a weight was holding them both down in the same room. He leaned down and kissed her forehead before playfully messing up her hair. Her laughter filled the room and made him smile it had been so long since he heard it. "Alright now when I Fuck you up. I don't wanna hear nothing" She said while kneeling on the bed staring directly into his eyes. The two stared at one another for awhile before the sound of his phone ringing interrupted them. Samari sat back in the middle of the bed and placed her glasses back on her face as she watched him walk out of the room.