𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕚𝕠 - 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪𝕓𝕒𝕘𝕘 𝕐𝕠 | 🌚

"I'm grown, what I'm doing has nothing to do with you." She said firmly while waiting for the Uber back home. The month she had spent in Mexico with Anthony was refreshing and they had planned the next vacation spot to be in Togo. As she slid into the seat East called her and did what he did best which made her eager to see Anthony yet again. "Since we're going there, I might as well speak my peace. I remember you pursing me, not the other way around. I can careless about what you and yours does, but I know you're worried about me whomever I chose to be mine." She said confidently which made even the Uber driver glance at her through the mirror. He nodded in agreement causing her to chuckle as she shook her head. "You had people watching me, you've seen me break down over you and the one moment I step out it's a problem. Thank you for giving me the feeling I yearned as a child at my big prehistoric age. I'm good off anything that's not platonic." She said while hanging up, and blocking him for good. A weight lifted up off her shoulders as she sat back and looked at the scenery before finally reaching her home. She immediately let her folks know she was home and called Anthony. "I'm finally home. Now I gotta unpack and roll up I'm lazy though." She said while pouting as they spoke on FaceTime. The two stayed on the phone for hours before she spoke on the conversation with East. "As a man, I'd be mad too if I saw my go-to with someone else. But I have no choice but to accept the fact we don't intermingle well romantically. Being that y'all have so much history it's gonna be a while before he realizes y'all only platonic." Anthony said making himself think about his aunt. He had the same convo about his ex with her and she had told him the same thing.  "Things happen for a reason, we outgrow people for a reason." He said causing her to stare at him and sigh loudly before she told him how she wished he was there. It was rather amusing that the two assumed they were far away from one another. When in reality they were less than fifteen miles away from one another. "It can happen just let me know when you want me there." He told her while watching her walk around her bedroom as she put her now clean clothes back. She challenged his offer by simply telling him to come over that same night. He began packing an overnight bag and asked for the address before hanging up. "He's coming over tonight and I'm excited." She said to Dr. Richardson on FaceTime while she cooked dinner. The glow that radiated off her skin made Richardson so happy. The ladies chatted it up while Samari made garlic butter shrimp and salmon with baked macaroni and cheese. The sautéed spinach was done and she just sipped her wine while explaining how much fun she had in Mexico. "He's so damn fine, I can't wait for him to get here! I haven't felt like this in years." Samari said making both her and Richardson sit in silence briefly. The two began talking again before the sound of her doorbell rang out. "Don't hang up! He's here, I'm so excited." She said again causing Richardson to hold her heart as she waited for Samari to walk off camera to take her medicine. By the time Samari came back to the camera Richardson smiled and complimented the glow yet again. "You look so radiant I love it, I swear I do." Samari immediately smiled while checking on the food as Anthony walked towards her. His eyes widened when he saw that Samari was chopping it up with his aunty. He immediately thought about the conversation they were having and wondered if she told Samari about her having cancer. "Anthony this is Dr. Richardson." Samari introduced the two innocently while Anthony and Richardson laughed before he kissed Samari's forehead. "Hey, aunty." He said causing Samari to look between the two in shock. She finally started to understand where his thoughtfulness came from and knew for a fact Richardson made sure this man treated a woman like fine china. "Aunty? Y'all lying." Samari said playfully even though she saw the resemblance that made her blink a few times.  The three laughed loudly before making plans to go out to brunch with Richardson on Tuesday. "I won't hold you guys up I'm getting tired, I'll see you both on Tuesday," Richardson told the both of them before saying goodnight and hanging up. The two stood and stared at one another before laughing again as he pressed his forehead against hers while kissing her lips softly. "You so damn short,"  Anthony said while laughing loudly before she flipped him off and paused while making his plate.