Chapter - 40

Singhania's Mansion

Mumbai

Ahaana's POV:

What this both husband and wife think of themselves?

Akshay, just because he is a powerful businessman does not mean that he can play with anyone's life. And his wife, that Sanjana is just as arrogant as him.

I will make sure to break them apart, then, I will see what will happen to that Sanjana's so called love which she is so proud of?

I will make them pay for every insult they have thrown at me and then they will be crying and I will be reminscing in the joy of trampling THE AKSHAY SINGHANIA.

Just wait and watch, Singhania

Sanjana's POV:

It is almost the time for Kirti di's wedding and we will be leaving for Venice in a week. Everything for the wedding is going as per schedule.

Akshay is working overtime to sort out his calender for his sister's wedding. The long week celebration will require his 10 days, so he is busy clearing up his schedule of that period.

I am helping Kirti Di in shopping and planning as I have pretty good taste. I am not boasting in vain. That's what everyone said.

"Sanjana, what are you doing?" Mila bhabhi asked me while packing some gifts.

"I am sorting out wardrobe for Kirti's honeymoon." I said while yawning.

"You are tiring yourself again. Are you not sleeping well?" Mila bhabhi asks concerned.

"No, I am sleeping very well. In fact, nowadays I sleep as soon as I hit the bed and wake up quite late." I muttered. Because of me sleeping like a log I have not even had a proper conversation with Akshay.

"You are overworking yourself and you are not taking care of your diet. You need to eat and rest well." Mila bhabhi scolded me.

Overworking myself, as if I have been so lazy nowadays that I don't even work about half of what I used to do earlier. Eat more, if I want to turn into a buffalo, I will. But the amount of food I am gobbling every two hours will make sure to turn me into a hippo, if not soon then in a few months.

Whatever, I need to sort out clothes for Kirti Di's one month long honeymoon. And, again I was busy in packing and napping. 

Akshay has messaged me to that he will be home by 9. It was 8, I had dinner and I was fighting a lost battle with my sleep. Everyone was in living room watching cricket match. Even though I am a huge fan of Dhoni, I was least interested today. I just want to go to bed and sleep. 

Akshay's POV:

Sanjana and I have not been able to spend some quality time since two weeks and today I plan to break the streak. 

It was almost 8:30 and I have reached home. Everyone was in living room watching cricket match. My eyes wander to find Sanjana and I find her sleeping on the corner sofa. 

"Akshay, come I will serve dinner." It was my mother in law who exclaimed seeing Sanjana sleeping. 

"I already had dinner. Mom, tomorrow I need you to come with me to office." I informed her while taking my watch off. 

"What for?" Mom asked. 

"Just some legal formalities." To which she nodded. 

With that I moved to Sanjana. She was looking so adorable while sleeping. I lift her in my arms and proceeded towards our room.