12. To Be Stronger!

"Little Xiang!"

When Tian Ling shouted, everyone at the courtyard look at him and to Meixiang's direction. Everyone was about to run to their little miss but she just wave her hand and said to continue their training.

It's been a week since their young miss stays inside her room. They wanted to show their progress and to ask for more advices.

"Little Xiang, are you out to look at my heavenly progress so you can give me the heavenly books?" Tian Ling excitedly asked.

"Hmm. Let's look at the 'heavenly' progress of Brother Ling."

Tian Ling under the observing eyes of her younger sister become nervous for the first time. He put a fire on her index finger and in every five seconds he control the fire according to Meixiang's order. Seeing Meixiang's satisfied nod he playfully run the small fire in between her fingers and laugh arrogantly.

"See? See this? Little Xiang really have a discerning eyes for talents. Hohohoho." his voice is too loud that everyone in the courtyard can hear him. "You see me and Litlle Fire have this undeniable bond. In the past week he is like my brother now---no my twin brother hahahaha. Wait did that makes us triplet? Oh that's so funny hahahaha."

Tian Feng who is currently cultivating didn't care about his older brother adopting a fire to be their brother. Meixiang on the other hand didn't also mind her Brother Ling's nonsense and casually put out all the prescriptions for heavenly doctor tier 1 outside the sacred book.

Tian Ling after learning the basics of becoming a heavenly doctor at the Su manor is now ready on his first step to become a heavenly doctor first level.

Seeing the pile of papers, Tian Ling thanked his little sister. Carefully carrying the prescriptions he hurriedly run and went inside his room.

Meixiang next went to Old Leng's work shop area.

"Youn----Ahem Little Xiang."

"Old Leng." Meixiang while walking around the workshop and observe everything. The old man's tools are scattered at the surface of the large table while one of the wall was full of papers with drawings and notes. Seeing the writings, Meixiang nodded satisfiedly.

"Young---Little Xiang, my progress is slow but rest assured this old man is not wasting Little Xiang's resources."

"No need to worry about money. Old Leng's progress is great. These are new things that are not existing in our kingdom not even in the capital. It's normal to have such progress at the start. Besides you are still on your research stage. I just wanted to know what are the comments of the Old Leng to the designs I gave?"

Old Leng's restrained eyes suddenly brighten. "This. Cough. This are amazing that this old man never expected such things existed. These machines or called appliances' functions are amazing. Some are existing already in our kingdom but their source of power is what makes them more amazing. There are a lot of ways to run this appliances but I focused more on this thing called solar panel. Imagine only by accumulating the heat of the sun, you can already do chores in one go."

"It's just that this solar panel's other parts are foreign to this old man and not at all existing here, with the knowledge of this old man trying to find substitutes, expect to have a great progress after six months."

Meixiang satisfiedly leave Old Leng's open workshop and was encountered by Ping Chunfeng pulling Ping Lei excitedly. When Ping Chunfeng saw Meixiang she happily bows her head. Ping Lei also followed.

"Ping Chunfeng sees the miss."

"Ping Lei greets the young miss."

Meixiang casually nodded then turns her head to Ping Lei "Hmm. You're better good looking when you're awake. How are you?"