34. Painting

(A/N) dedicated to Silent_Angel512. You made me remember of the Genius Doctor. One of the best cultivation book I read.

I recommend North Night's works, everyone!

...

Meixiang, Tian Ling, Tian Feng, Ping Chunhua, and Little Qin arrived at the center of the Central where the academies are located. Although the the Central Academy is distance away from where they came from, it's not impossible to arrive in a short span of time with the transportation array.

The Central is with total of five transportion array station located at the five territories of the five powerhouses. Although it's not owned by these powerhouses, they also profited by collecting taxes from the owner of these transportation arrays.

Meixiang and the others check in an inn near the Central Academy. Meixiang instructed Tian Feng and Ping Chunhua to cultivate, and Tian Ling to read prescriptions while she and the little tourguide Qin went out that day.

"You said yesterday Vian Din Pavilion's auction house is located here. I wanted to go there."

Vian Din Pavilion have quarters to each of the five territories of the five powerhouses. Their main base where their auction house is located is at the center which is the territory of the Central Academy.

Little Qin nodded and lead the way to Vian Din Pavilion's base.

Because auctions are held at night, the auction house is not yet open when the two arrived. The closed auction house is with a big signage outside of their grand auction tonight. This is the same information in one of the poster Meixiang saw when they stroll at the plaza yesterday. This is also the reason she decided to go here in advance.

This grand auction only takes place when a unique item is to be auction. This is the reason Meixiang was looking forward to this.

Although the auction house is still close, their base is open. This is where Vian Din Pavilion receives missions, accomodate their clients, and also where they sell their items.

Meixiang entered and her little tourguide follows. One of the employee accomodate them explaining them everything.

The first floor is where they display their current available items. There is also lists of other items available to their other branches ready to be delivered anytime. From weapons to scepters, elixirs, martial artist scrolls, books of techniques, they indeed have it. The second floor is where the slaves are displayed and on the third floor is where they accept requests and special services. This special services are in high sky prices.

Meixiang said, "I'm interested in one of the VIP rooms for the tonight's grand auction."

The employee smiled and with apologetic tone he said, "Apologize to the young miss. The VIP rooms are long gone booked and even the ordinary seats are already taken."

Meixiang already expected this. She calmly said, "You must have special rooms for your special clients?"

"Miss?"

"I have a rare item here and wanted to auction it."

The employee seeing the serious demeanor of the little girl, he straighten his back and respectfully lead the way to the fourth floor.

Meixiang was taken to a large room full of apparatus on the walls. Looking at these, Meixiang already know the functions of these equipments.

She was greeted by an old man in pure white robe. When seated, Meixiang put down a small bottle to the tray provided.

The appraiser wore his white gloves and carefully examine the small bottle with water inside.

"The spirituality of this water is indeed abundant. This thing---you obtain it from the Neiron Mountain?"