15. Contracting Beast

In just three days, Meixiang's group arrived at Wei Kingdom. They landed far from Wei Kingdom's entrance gate to hide their 'mount's' presence. Shu Jinhai, the group's secretary slash mount, went inside the sacred book directly misunderstood by the others that the he's Meixiang's contract beast. Meixiang didn't mind to explain.

Walking by feet, the group arrives at the long line of people and carriages that is to enter Wei Kingdom. They almost spent an hour waiting in line. When it's their turn, Meixiang saw the posted amount needed to enter the gate.

Kingdoms are graded from F as the lowest and S as the highest (SABCDEF). Wei kingdom is an A Grade kingdom that explains the expensive entrance fee.

Mother Tian, the group's treasurer, gave the bag of golden coins to the guard. The guard inspects the gold coins, after confirming he gave them their passes.

While entering the gate, they already see the big gap of an A grade kingdom to an E grade kingdom like Long Dynasty which they came from.

Tian Ling who can't hide his amazement on his eyes is like a country bumpkin pointed at almost everything he sees with his jaw dropped. The others tried their best to restrain themselves from reacting, atleast not like a certain country bumpkin, to give face to their young miss.

Meixiang calmly look around.

True to an A grade country, from the people to the kingdom itself, they are all incomparable to their Long Dynasty. Everything in Wei Kingdom is top notch including their security in both land and aerial. This is also the reason Meixiang's group landed far from Wei Kingdom to not be noticeable having a companion with a commander level beast.

They directly find an inn and wait for their young miss' further instruction. A year ago, Meixiang set a goal and said they have to go to the capital after two years and set up a mercenary. There are still one more year and with Uncle Shi Jinhai's presence travelling for half a month is enough. Therefore they can't find a reason in going out the Mountain Feihan earlier than the planned date.

The streets are bustling, and the tourists are unending. When they entered the inn, the lounge is full with foreigners but the whole place is quiet. It is obvious these people are strong, stronger than them.

When Dan Meixiang's group entered, everyone in the room didn't look at Meixiang's group directly but observe the new comers' cultivation.

The strongest among them is a seven stage middle level magician. What shocks them all is it's young man that age 22-23. The rest's cultivation are not even worth to mention. There's even four of them who can't cultivate.

What intrigues them is how they are lead by the petite little girl that seems to age only eleven. This little girl didn't even have a fluctuation of qi on her body. The young man with the strongest cultivation get the catalog of the inn and respectfully give it to her. When they already guess the little girl is from a powerful family, she chose an ordinary manor to rent for two days. The fat lady on the little girl's side pay it with silver and gold coins giving it one by one to the employee of the inn like she really didn't want to give it away.

Meixiang's group entered and exited the lounge quietly leaving those groups of men inside in an awkward silence.

The manor Meixiang chose is indeed ordinary. Those expensive manors available in the catalog are with a reason of the location which is with abudant qi good for cultivation. Aside from the reason they didn't have much time to cultivate inside the manor, they have spiritual water and fruit, and beast cores to improve their cultivation.

After everyone picked their own room inside the manor, they proceed on their usual meeting area-the dining area.

When everyone entered the dining room, Meixiang is already sitting munching her snacks while Mother Tian with the help of Xiao Feng and Xiao Ling are already setting the dining table for lunch.