:|

Song Title: Fancy by Reba McEntire

   "Naruuuttoooo, you jerk! It's all your fault!" Karin stormed in. She grabbed him by the neck and held him against the wall causing Hinata and Naruto to stop holding hand.

   "What did I do?" Naruto's voice was raspy due to not being able to breathe well.

"I was happy. I died saving Sasuke. I was able to leave him knowing I saved his life and he was happy. Even if he was happy with that pink haired bimbo." Karin growled. "Then, you had to go back in time, dragging me with you even though I got my ideal death!"

"Wait, Karin, it wasn't just Naruto's fault. It was also Sasuke who was on board with the idea." Hinata said.

"How would you know? You died before me!" Karin huffed.

"I told her. Sasuke was with me when we went back in time. He was happy with the idea." Naruto claimed. "If you don't believe me, ask Sasuke himself."

"Hm, fine, but if you're lying I'll skin you alive." Karin dropped Naruto and ran off to find her precious Sasuke-kun. She was his problem now.

"She can be a little scary at times." Naruto gulped.

   "Are you OK, Naruto?" Hinata went to help Naruto up.

   "Yeah. Don't worry so much, Hinata. I'm fine as long as you're here." Naruto smiled.

   "Ummm... what was that?" Iruka asked.

"Damnit, Karin." Naruto cursed.

"I'm sorry, Iruka-sensei, but we can't tell you much." Hinata was right. They kinda forgot about Kabuto before, but now that they remembered, they had to keep it a secret. They couldn't talk about it much. Knowing Kabuto, he was probably spying on them and they'd never know. He was just that good.

"What can you tell me?" Iruka asked.

"We are from the future. A few other people are, too, but we can't tell you who. Anko knows about us, but she isn't from the future. Once we finish what we came here to do, we can explain things, assuming you don't get your memories by then." Naruto said in one breath.

   "Ha ha ha ha! That explains so much! No wonder you were so mature about me and Anko! That also explains why you and Hinata are so close! It all makes sense now!" Iruka was going a tad insane.

   Naruto and Hinata glanced at each other in worry. That's when Naruto slapped Iruka. It was supposed to be a light hit to snap him out of whatever mental state he was, but instead it knocked him out.

   "He should probably sleep on what he was just told." Naruto said.

"I feel like there were other ways to handle that, but ok." Hinata muttered.

———

   "SASUKE-KUN!!"

   Sasuke knew that voice. It was from his nightmares. The sound of everything that ever comforted him failing to work.

   "Karin."

   "Is it true? Did you really go back in time just to save me?!" Karin went in for a hug, but Sasuke dodged just in time.

   "Who sent you?"

   "You don't need to worry about that Uzumaki. He's not important."

   "Damn you, Naruto."

"So it is true! I knew you loved me!"

"We came here to prevent the war and save everyone. That's all." Sakura came in from nowhere.

   "No one asked you." Karin glared.

   "Since you're here, I need you to do something for me." Sasuke said.

   "Anything for you." Karin's eyes turned in to hearts and she was drooling while staring at Sasuke. Sakura rolled her eyes.

   "I know you know Kabuto's chakra, so track him down and tell me when you find him." Sasuke ordered.

"Are you gonna come with me? Like we did way back when." Karin asked.

"No, I have other matters to attend to." Sasuke answered.

"Ok." Karin left with a frown on her face.

   "What brought you here?" Sasuke faced Sakura.

   "I had a feeling you were in danger."

"Hn. You were right."

———

   Do you know what Neji regretted most of all before his death? Not telling Tenten how he felt, but that was all going to change. He had a plan. Sorta. Ok, it wasn't much of a plan. He just knew he was going to confess his love to her.

During a mission he let slip that he had a crush on someone, but he never said who. He was usually able to keep his mouth shut about his love life, but for some reason, Tenten had a way of getting him to talk. She'd just show up, pester him for a bit, and he'd spill his secrets, so it was only a matter of time before she found out. Except he wanted to do it in his own way. Add a little romance perhaps, but he clueless about that stuff.

Sure, Neji was a prodigy. IN FIGHTING! When it came to relationships and being romantic it's awful. Have you ever seen Naruto take a test? If you have, then you have a pretty good image of what it's like for Neji. If you haven't, I suggest rewatching Naruto and go to the Chunin exams arc. It's just awful.

Team Gai is now in a training session

"Gai-sensei, we've been training for hours and I need water. It's midsummer and it's crazy hot out here." Tenten complained.

"Yes, I suppose a water break is needed, but you must do so while walking on your hands!" Gai did his thumbs up stance.

"Brilliant as ever Gai-sensei!" Lee did the pose back.

"THAT'S NOT A BREAK!!!" Tenten and Neji yelled at the same time.

   "Soooooo... this girl you like... who is she?" Tenten asked excitedly while sipping on a water she summoned.

   "That's not important." Neji wore a slight blush.

   "Oh come on. At least tell me what she looks like." Tenten begged. She could tell it wasn't working so she continued. "Do I know her? She's not Ino is she? I hope it's not Sakura because it doesn't seem like she's going to leave Sasuke. Or is it a foreigner? What village? Is the Hidden stone or maybe the Hidden Cloud because those people are hot. Of course-"

   "Tenten, the one I love is you!" Neji snapped.

   'Did he really just say that/Did I really just say that?" All of Team Gai thought.

   "I think I'll continue my training at home." Neji began to walk off with a light blush.

   "Wait!" Tenten grabbed his hand, turning red in the process. "I'm while I'm not- I'm not certain I love you yet, I do know I have strong, romantic, feelings for you, so I think that maybe we could go on dates and, you know, be a couple."

"Really?!" Neji coughed before trying to regain his composure. "I mean, that sound great. More that great..."

"Training is over for today. You guys are dismissed." Gai interrupted before Neji could embarrass himself further.

"Oh, right! We were still here." Tenten hid her hands in her hands.

"I will take my leave now! I hear Gaara is in the village so I shall look for him!" Lee ran away on his hands.

"My students have a better love life than me." Gai slumped, but quickly became youthful again. "I will challenge Kakashi to another race!"

———

That's all for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day!