F

Song Title: Moana How Far I'll Go

"Kabuto must be controlling the White Zetsu. I doubt they would act like this all on their own if they weren't being controlled." Naruto said.

"If it were Kabuto, then this would be his idea, but we haven't been attacked by a reanimated person and that was kinda his go to move." Shikamaru stated.

   "Maybe he changed it up a bit. He lost last time using that jutsu, so he decided to go with something different." Gaara shrugged.

   "Kabuto doesn't do well with change. He never got used to me when I was living and training under them. He always hated me. He tolerated me for Orochimaru, but we never got along." Sasuke said.

   "Do you think it's because you were a complete stranger that was taking up all of Orochimaru's time?" Sakura asked.

   "And you were a huge asshole. Not that anything has changed." Naruto added causing Sasuke to glare at him.

   "As much as I wish we could do something, we can't. All we can do is wait for Kabuto to make his next move and try to be prepared for it." Shikamaru said.

And they did. For seven months.

   "It's odd, don't you think?" Naruto asked the group. It was the first time in a couple of months that Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Sakura, Gaara, and Shikamaru were able to meet in the same room.

   "What's odd?" Sasuke asked.

   "Oh yeah, guess I should have specified." Naruto mumbled before carrying on. "That there hasn't been a single issue since the Tsunade incident."

"I know what you mean. I thought anyone would have made a move by now." Sakura said.

   "Me too, but let's be thankful nothing has happened yet." Hinata smiled.

   "Is it really a good thing though?" Gaara asked.

   "I'm with you. The more time that passes, means they're hiding their time or coming up with a really awful plan. I'm not sure we'll be ready for it even with, Naruto's seals and our training and planning of our own." Shikamaru sighed.

   "Don't think like that. We have to be positive or we'll never win." Everyone looked at him.

   "We haven't heard you talk like that since... who knows how long." Hinata stared at Naruto.

   "Funny how much therapy can do for you." Naruto shrugged.

   "Lord Seventh, you need to come quick. Anko is in labour." A nurse notified him.

   "Eeep! Really?!" Naruto had so much excitement he didn't even care about the odd noise that escaped his lips.

   "Follow me." Everyone followed her.

Later

   "I need the men to exit the room please." The doctor had a sweet tone but you could tell it was no where near a suggestion which Naruto thought was stupid. After all, he was there when Hinata gave birth and when Sakura gave birth because Sasuke was absent at the time.

   They noticed Iruka sitting down with his leg shaking and sweating. The nerves were getting to him. Naruto, Shikamaru, Sasuke, and Gaara all knew what that was like. Yes, even Sasuke.

   Sasuke leaned on the wall across from Iruka. Gaara sat on his sand by Iruka and Shikamaru and Naruto took a seat on either side of him.

   "Funny being on this side of it. I remember when I felt exactly like you." Naruto laughed lightly.