Chapter 3

I burst through the front doors of the Hospital trying to ignore the strong feeling of pain that filled my body as Alice, Rosalie and Edward followed quickly, due to the fact that all i could feel right now is the severe pain of the patients around the building and the imense thirst for blood Alice was the who asked for the reseptionist to page our father. The young woman replied with a quick answer of, "He's busy with the Chief's daughter right now but will be out in a few minutes." We all nodded our head and walked to the room of which Isabella and our father was, we stood silently waiting for Carlisle to come out of the ER room.

Once he did he pulled off his gloves and ushered us further down the corridoor, he had a calm look on his face but a worried look in his eyes. Raising his eyebrows he waited for one of us to explain what was so important to go to his work place instead of waiting until he got home. "Edward almost exposed the whole family to the half of the town," I stumbeled back as Rosalie's anger hit me.Alice put her hand on ths small of my back and whispered 'are okay?' i nodded my head and sent her a reasuring nod.

"okay, well he saved the cheif's daughter. However that does not excuse your acttions Edward you could have had us all killed." Carlisle spoke carefully however slightly stern. "What was I supposed to do? Just let her die?"
Edward questioned his voice and emotions full of anger making me grunt, but the conversation came too an abrupt stop when we all turned to look at Isabella Swan peeping around the corner. "I think we should take this somewhere else." Carlisle gripped Rosalie's arm to lead her down the hall.
"Father I'm just going to take El back, we'll see you at home."

"Okay, drive safe." Alice sent a short nod his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive home was silent the only sound that could be heard was the light patter of rain on the windscreen. Alice's hand lightly squeezed my thigh in a reassuring way, her eyes never leaving the road and mine never leaving the forest passing by.

When we pull into the driveway and enter the house with out hands intertwined. I could already feel everyone's anger so I tapped into Alice's Quirk and prepared myself for the shouting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: this was just a filler chapter tbh. Vote please and I hope you have enjoyed this very short chapter:)