Chapter 6

Elizabeth POV:

Weeks pass and now we have her coming to our home. Alice,Jasper and I opt out of the cooking of the Italian food for the "Italian" Bella, according to Emmett.

Japers is in his room preparing for the human and Alice and I are on a branch reading a book of a tragic take on Romeo and Juliet (Noughts and crosses.)

My hands run through her hair as I mumble out the words on the page only loud enough for her small ears.

Alice POV:

When her hand brush against my neck I feel the spark of years together between us. I giggle as her accent makes me feel as if my dead heart is beating again.

We are at peace together,right now in this moment. Birds are tweeting from around the forest, a herd of deers are running together their hooves hitting the ground in sync.

Elizabeth POV:

A ghost smile blushes my face as I hear her giggle. I don't know what at but I lean down and land a small kiss on her beautiful lips.

"Are you ready for Bella?" She asks.A sigh escapes my lips as the worry is setting in, worry of hurting her, worry of hurting the love of my life, worry of hurting my family.

"To be truthful my darling I don't know. I'll be polite and nod maybe even smile at her" I smirk out. Quickly mumbling 'if you're lucky'

"I know you'll be fine. It will be fine my love" her beautiful voice chimes in my ears as we are pulled from the peace to hear Edward Volvo pull into the drive.

A/n: hello gorgeous thank you for reading. I'm sorry about how slow my reply's are but better late than never right.