CHAPTER 26: All GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END

Five years later

Honestly I can't believe what I've been able to build this three years. My business has grown so much and to top it all off I was named the youngest self made billionaire in Amsterdam and it's been such a huge success because I signed a lot of mergers with a lot of companies and have done a lot of endorsements since my body reformation and decided to pursue modeling again. I also expanded my field by investing in health care, construction, makeup and beauty. Amsterdam culture meets modernity project was a huge success and we have been designing clothes for a lot of people and even some celebrities. Mrs. Santorini has really been of huge help and everything is just perfect. My baby girl is five years old and she's the cutest, most beautiful and smart girl. She's so hardworking in her studies and am so proud of her. At least she's smart like her mom because she took everything else from her dad, not saying that he's dumb. She is also a sassy queen and very intelligent. Three years ago she asked me about her daddy's whereabouts and I didn't know what to say. " Well baby, daddy and mommy had a huge fight and am angry at him but once I forgive him I promise I will take you to see him. What I can say princess it's that he's very handsome, charming, intelligent and reasonable person I know but sometimes his arrogance and ego gets in the way of his thinking and he does some terrible things but generally he's a good man and am sure you'll love him as much as I do, ok?" I explained and she had this huge smile on her face, " Mom don't worry I won't ever ask you about him again because I know you are hurting and I don't want to see you sad but I will wait patiently till you forgive my daddy so that we can go to him and I can have a daddy like other babies ok?" she answered and I was so thankful to be blessed with such a sweet and kind baby girl.

Kayla also helps the kids in the orphanages by providing food, toys, clothes monthly. She's such a sweet talker that she convinces her friends and schoolmates to donate their old things so that she can provide them to other needy children. She's generally a lovable person and everywhere she goes her charm works so well. Today we are going to grab ice cream with Xavier since he's in town and wanted to spend time with us before Fashion week starts and we all will be so busy. Did I mention my daughter is also a model and has the greatest sense of fashion on the face of the earth? Am not saying this just because am her mother but because it's true.

She dazzles me so much and she works together with my glam team to choose my outfits. She's so helpful and understands when I have to leave for business trips or fashion shows although sometimes I take her with me. So we decide to take my black Ferrari.

I choose to wear a simple outfit since we were just going to spend time as a family and don't need to be so glam for such an occasion.