─ ⁰⁵. YOUR BABIES ARE GONNA BE GORGEOUS

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 *•. ┄┄

𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒔

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

"AARGGGHHH!"

That. . . . sound. . . . was what woke Hermione up the next morning, causing her to jolt into a sitting position, with a scream of her own.

"HERMIONE!?"

"GINEVRA?!" Hermione asked back, copying the red-headed on the bed. 

Apparently, Ginny wasn't let in on the news that Hermione would be mysteriously appearing at her house in the middle of the night, sneak into her room, and sleep on the mattress on the floor.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were coming today!" Ginny said putting her hands on her hips, looking scarily like Mrs. Weasley.

"I did!" Hermione defended herself. "Only it was in the middle of the night."

"How come?"

"Dumbledore," Hermione huffed rolling her eyes as she stood up. "He took me and Harold to meet this old teacher and get him out of retirement."

"Who?" Ginny asked frowning.

"Slughorn," Hermione answered with a grimace, "He's this guy who likes to "collect" students. Anyway, he's the new Potions Master."

"Wait, isn't Snape the— Oh!" Ginny gaped, and then her face morphed into the face of someone who just bit into a lemon. "He's the new DADA teacher, isn't he?"

"Bingo!" Hermione said with a laugh.

Both of them got dressed quickly and headed down to the kitchen of the Burrow for breakfast—because of their screaming fest, Hermione had woken up earlier than usual. The first thing she saw once she entered the kitchen was the sight of blonde-silver hair sawing around, as the owner helped with the dishes.

"Flower!" Hermione exclaimed and the girl in question turned around with a big, beautiful, veela, smile.

"Mimi!" Fleur exclaimed as Hermione approached her in a hug. 

"I heard about you and Bill!" Hermione exclaimed, grinning as they pulled away. "I'm so happy for you guys!"

"Thank you," Fleur beamed, her whole face lighting up, "Bill is very wonderful! He brought me 'ere to meet 'is family properly. I am very glad you are 'ere, Mimi."

"I'm glad too!" Hermione beamed before turning to Mrs. Weasley who was eyeing the blonde. Hermione decided to ignore the gingers'—both mother and daughter—dislike for the french beauty, and wished good morning to Mrs. Weasley, as she took a seat at the table.